fps death in Windows Vista

Started by n0k!
22/09/2008 07:35
Page 1 of 1
n0k!22/09/2008 07:35(edited 22/09/2008 11:25)

Hello everyone.
Give than to test the demo ..
I have Windows Vista ..
FPS-Death. Broken with VISTA

((Sorry for my bad English
and sorry if the wrong topic ))

thopa22/09/2008 11:25(edited 22/09/2008 11:27)

fps death is not compatible with Windows VISTA.

(I changed the topic name.)

n0k!22/09/2008 11:39

what program you tell me?

n0k!22/09/2008 11:44

just need to check a demo =)

thopa22/09/2008 11:57

Only fps death and demolyser. There are no other programs available.

Download here:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?list.8

How to get fps death to work in vista: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?36779.post

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/09/2008 12:58

Demolyser is great and faster than fps-death. I prefer it.

n0k!22/09/2008 14:21

Chrizzy

Thx :)

JanniK22/09/2008 15:20

to use fps death on vista u have to get 1 file, but i forgot wich xD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.