Mouse dpi

Started by Frockk
22/09/2008 13:28
Page 1 of 1
Frockk22/09/2008 13:28

I want to ask U all longjumpers from your experience can u tell me how much your mouse dpi helps u jump longer or it dont matter ar at all for exmaple (800dpi - 250lj) will i jump more whit 2000dpi or not ? and if i will home much will my lj increase

bkZ|psh22/09/2008 14:55

lol the DPI is for personal comfort ...

Niquel22/09/2008 15:03

i can put to my mouse 2500 dpi, but i feel more confortable with 2000, i think that 2000 is the best.

leggie22/09/2008 16:10

3200>all

yYy.Je PR@BR@22/09/2008 16:49

ok 800 dpi - 253 lj block ><

bap22/09/2008 18:00

dpi doesn't help, or am i wrong?

Grrr22/09/2008 18:39

where I can check my dpi ?

veer22/09/2008 18:42(edited 22/09/2008 18:45)

400

bap youre correct it doesent help. just preference

eefe22/09/2008 18:45

DPI doesent change nothing.. just 4 comfort.

yYy.Je PR@BR@22/09/2008 19:11

dpi rullllezzz

NOEL22/09/2008 19:47

Originally posted by leggie
3200>all

Seems like we have the same mouse. IKARI, right?
2000 dpi is far better. So yeah, I really have to disagree with you here.

BAEVERN^22/09/2008 19:48

I don't think u will become a pr0ljer just by changing ure DPI.
But ho knows !

Frockk22/09/2008 20:35

I dont think what ill become pro ljperer but atleast i thought i would jump more regulary becouse one day i can take 250 block another i cant 240 i thought it can help me whit this problem thanks for your answers :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.