reAti - Flying Pixels (Youtube link added)
I've made lot of jump movies, but this is my first movie where is mixed different kz maps + some regular maps and ofc bhop combos.
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.kz-pictures.eu/movies.php#movie4
YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNCMPuf7Tg4&fmt=18
size: 187MB
lenght: 7.25
KZ-pictures? o_O Yes, this is my first movie as a kz-pictures.eu member. :)
downloading. o_0
Nice jump & edit. I didn't like music that much :f
ewechoob pl0x
Should I upload to utube or do u?
Ill do it myself.
Really nice, gj mate :)
upload it :D hehe.
Downloading way to slow, waiting for utube :)
wait fo other host or utube
sendspace to low
Waiting for da tube. Looking foward to it though. :)
mirror's plx .. sendspace = slow
movie was ok,some nice jumps,music was cool too,so i will rate it 9/10 :P
Originally posted by kzro`sn00pmirror's plx .. sendspace = slow
slow, becuase everyone downloading that ? :D
Could someone else upload it to other host, with my network it takes one and half hour to upload (50kb/s) :D youtube link coming today
does sendspace have a policy of under 15 kilo/s ? cuz it oscilates @ 10 :|
i'm @ 80% .. dll from a hour :D
Ready in a few minutes.
Maybe I could upload it on another host..
Which one would be better? :P
EDIT: omfg o.o
I loved it - rly nice jumps and bhops - :O
9.5/10!
Music was k :P
And last jump, rly n1 <3
took about an hour, but it was worth the while!!!
gj reAti, very nice as usuall :D
9/10
and gj for becoming a kz-pictures member
music 9/10
jumps 9/10
editing [ simple and nice ] :D
gj reAti <3
Please log in to post replies.