wh_brickruins

Started by wRath` mapper
23/09/2008 15:29
Page 1 of 2
wRath` mapper23/09/2008 15:29(edited 23/09/2008 15:35)

Here's my newest map:
http://www.speedyshare.com/618528963.html

It's an unofficial speedmap, made for hns.eu, but it is free for anyone to use :D

Screenshots:

http://www.picnote.com/download/550340198/mapz0r1.jpg

http://www.picnote.com/download/341316701/mapz0r2.jpg

http://www.picnote.com/download/977079133/mapz0r3.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post your best times =)


GL and I hope you like it.


EDIT: screenshots fixed :>

elvis.record holder23/09/2008 15:45

Looks nice, I'm gonna try it out :)

Murvelman23/09/2008 16:16

Nice map :D 48 is my rec (and only finished run)

Igge23/09/2008 19:44

Picture 3 looks very good. The first 2 is awful though. It looks like perfect boxes cut out from pure stone. Why don't you use vertex there?
Make the first 2 parts more realistic and make sure the jumps are good and balanced.

cC|SpiNe23/09/2008 19:46

Looks good.

Gotta play it first thought ;)

SiMen.iiN23/09/2008 20:10

can somebody upload it to sendspace plz,thx!

wRath` mapper24/09/2008 07:43

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/abhk1f

Thanks for the good comments!

And Igge, this map is finished already, but I'll take that in consideration in newer projects :/

perd0 mapper24/09/2008 08:22

Nice map wrath ..
And nice photo :D

lalevUl24/09/2008 13:53

it looks like fun. gj

chrizZo24/09/2008 21:48

really lovely map wrath. nice work you made there :)
I did it in 42 seconds :) http://www.speedyshare.com/832640776.html

ehlak28/09/2008 14:15(edited 28/09/2008 14:16)

Omg this is the funniest map I ever jump :D I did it on 51 sec :) gj wRath`

chikito30/09/2008 01:25

Looks like a nice map. Nice work (:.

Fr0st30/09/2008 15:10

i did 45 sec :E

wRath` mapper30/09/2008 17:16

Originally posted by Fr0st
i did 45 sec :E


That's my rec too xD but I suck.
40 is probably possible.

iLOL__-07/10/2008 18:25

i love the zelda music :D
my best run was 49 sec but i try on :D

HeBTeMy07/10/2008 19:02(edited 07/10/2008 19:02)

nice run chrizZo and yea gj for map, I love it ;)

SlaYeR`07/10/2008 19:08

<3 it

veer07/10/2008 23:21

http://www.speedyshare.com/875292123.html

45s just being gay

chrizzo there is a secret message for you in the demo

watch carefully

yYy.Je PR@BR@08/10/2008 20:35

nice map , esp kitten in the end :)

wRath` mapper08/10/2008 21:38

Thanks guys ^^

Btw:
Rabbits: scs
Chicken: ?
Cat: ?

xD

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.