LJ'S WORLD TOUR

Started by SLTV
27/09/2008 15:34
Page 1 of 2
SLTV27/09/2008 15:34

Hey at all !
I was with my friend today, and an idea comed to me!
A longjump xtremely hard traject, it's to jump from 250 lj block and to chain 251,252,253,254, and maybe 255 ?

have fun, and GOOD LUCK
let's go to ur keyboard all !
:)

NOEL27/09/2008 15:46

I gotta be honest with you now. And say that.. I don't understand what you're saying. :/

pacMan mapper27/09/2008 15:48

do u mean 250 - xxx first try or maybe with falls?

raver mapper27/09/2008 16:10

He means, from 250 to 255 without fails

deus?27/09/2008 16:38

its impossible imo...

itachi^27/09/2008 16:58

278 pre and u can do it

BAEVERN^27/09/2008 17:04

Originally posted by itachi^
278 pre and u can do it


hahahha, word ! haha

ontopic : Think it's nearly impossible to make that. But what the heck, it can be done ! :)

zyllEE27/09/2008 17:57

deus doit

BAEVERN^27/09/2008 18:45

zyllee doit

$iw27/09/2008 19:08(edited 27/09/2008 19:08)

baevern doit

kek24427/09/2008 19:16(edited 27/09/2008 19:16)

siw doit

st0ka27/09/2008 19:18

I'll do it

wRath` mapper27/09/2008 19:28

Originally posted by st0ka
I'll do it


Hahahaha xD


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra70O9nps6E

.=.´3pac`.=.27/09/2008 19:41

gl to the one that tries :p

offtopic: baevern still got a chickenneck!

mjuuh27/09/2008 20:04

I`ve done 250-253 without fails..
(no demo no proof, believe it or not)

beuhnoix27/09/2008 20:39

I do 250-260.. but It was very hard.

peak27/09/2008 22:49

240-252 :D
250-254 with 2 falls

NeMiQ2227/09/2008 23:42(edited 27/09/2008 23:44)

I'll do it even tho I have never hit 250 block.

No I won't be able to do it and frankly nobody can do it otherwise I'll eat my own shit.

oP^28/09/2008 00:06(edited 28/09/2008 14:19)

It's like "beat dementia without falls" ^^

karisha28/09/2008 03:21

Originally posted by st0ka
I'll do it

heehehhehe i lold^^
ot: no chance!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.