Another Stupid way to do Longjumps! (2x block

28/09/2008 13:50
Page 1 of 2
stask0 Tournament #228/09/2008 13:50(edited 28/09/2008 13:52)

Hello. I found a new way to do ljs and i though that it would be nice to see some demos of it. :d

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
First of all you must do an longjump (on block :d). And when you land/make the block do an CJ and then do the block again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ScreenShot:
click me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post your demos. HF

TT.28/09/2008 14:07

seems hard and pointless but id like to see just one demo

$iw28/09/2008 14:11

seems youre gonna do the block standing to made the block with cj

I'm gonna try it :)

NeMiQ2228/09/2008 15:07(edited 28/09/2008 15:12)

Can't do that :D

BUT while trying it I realise that it's possible to do 234+ longjumps without holding duck at the and, just scroll with mousewheel (have to be binded duck on it ofc) few units before edge and you'll slow down only very little. It's quite tricky but IMO useful in maps like clintmo_longjumper[x], nfs_longjumpez etc.
I recorded demo to show you what I mean but I did only 245 block this way because I suck at LJs at the moment.
http://kzsk.sk/multiljs/demo1.rar

qewi28/09/2008 15:42

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
Can't do that :D

BUT while trying it I realise that it's possible to do 234+ longjumps without holding duck at the and, just scroll with mousewheel (have to be binded duck on it ofc) few units before edge and you'll slow down only very little. It's quite tricky but IMO useful in maps like clintmo_longjumper[x], nfs_longjumpez etc.
I recorded demo to show you what I mean but I did only 245 block this way because I suck at LJs at the moment.
http://kzsk.sk/multiljs/demo1.rar


oldoldold! and that counts as a duck, coz thats what it is..

bap28/09/2008 16:27

doesn't brian do this in his 2nd movie?
nuke, red rock if im not mistaken.

stask0 Tournament #228/09/2008 16:59

Originally posted by bap
doesn't brian do this in his 2nd movie?
nuke, red rock if im not mistaken.


yup

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/09/2008 18:05

Old! I think I tried 220 once with this one, but couldn't handle it :C

mYmqONE29/09/2008 15:32

stask0 ur like reading my mind or something i just thought about this a few days ago, but a bit different, after landing the lj do a small bhop and when u land the bhop do a cj back. but still funny though xD

NOEL29/09/2008 16:12

Somebody gief 245+ lj followed by a 240+ bhop. 299 maxspeed, it is possible. lololo

Nubby-_-29/09/2008 16:18

stask0 nice idea but imp ;)

lonewolf VIP29/09/2008 17:55

maybe VERY hard with 240+ blocks. I will try a 220.

JAy29/09/2008 18:22

i've done a 250 (stats) cj then once i landed i did a 240 (stats) bhop, but this seems cool, i'll try 220 later

cC|Stewie!29/09/2008 18:28

i guess u have to do the first LJ with noduck so that u can do the double duck
Max will be about 240, but still bloody hard
I might try 220 later

BAEVERN^29/09/2008 22:56

I've tried it a few times and it's really hard imo. ;p
Would love to see a demo of this.

Somebody do it ! maby hebtemy ? ; )

ova30/09/2008 15:42

arent this uturns ? as the maps name

Spaniolu30/09/2008 16:53(edited 30/09/2008 17:17)

i almost did 220 : ill edit laterz if i make it (dcj :D)

EDIT: 220

lonewolf VIP30/09/2008 18:04

did 220 with bhop and 180° turn and bhop again, is this?

Grrr30/09/2008 19:48

that multi-ducking is so random.. so even with 220 blocks is hard (if some1 had mouse with 2 scrolls he could do it easier)

yYy.Je PR@BR@30/09/2008 20:12

Stupid thread . old and looks like SM

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.