LJ PLUGINS

Started by NZ
28/09/2008 16:12
Page 1 of 1
NZ28/09/2008 16:12

Staff I need a lj stats compatible with Linux.
I tried all I have are for windows but does not appear the lj top.
The plugin to the LJ and everything but when I write /ljtop not shown anything.
What can find a compatible?

Thank you compliments

dEMolite mapper28/09/2008 19:28(edited 28/09/2008 19:29)

there is no difference in the amxx files for the OS...

plugins which has been compiled under windows works on linux servers too.

Bla^28/09/2008 21:49

dEMolite ehh nope..There are some offsets that are diffrent in linux and got to be defined in sourcecode

SchlumPF28/09/2008 22:40(edited 28/09/2008 22:41)

coders who work with offsets should know that... btw the antives to get/set offsets have a parameter to use a different value on linux machines.
ljstats doesnt use offsets so it should work fine.
pls type "amx list" in your console and psot the output

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.