Kreedz Counter

Started by elvis.record holder
28/09/2008 16:17
Page 1 of 1
elvis.record holder28/09/2008 16:17

Hi, I've tried to find a tutorial about how to make a counter thats shows ur time when finishing a climbing map but haven't find one =/
I want to make my own timer, because I don't want to use the black kreedz counter.
Could someone explain it or find a tutorial?, it looks very complicated for me...

remake28/09/2008 16:48

its very hard, cause you have to work hard with entities. If u dont wanna use that black counter, you can put your own textures on it, just click on a face, browse your texture and apply.

elvis.record holder28/09/2008 17:08(edited 28/09/2008 17:16)

Yes I know that, but how can I change the color of the numbers?, I already have textures of the numbers 1-9..

Edit: Forget it, works now.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.