Train

Started by KeltA
29/09/2008 15:45
Page 3 of 4
kafds02/09/2009 19:15

do it tast! i wanna see it done even with 100aa :)Asd

tAST-_-02/09/2009 19:17

aight i might do it tomorrrow :)

akkord mapper02/09/2009 20:03

http://i28.tinypic.com/wainx4_th.gif

cahz0r Tournament #302/09/2009 20:22

akkord did'it! it doesnt matter if it was cheated.. gj :D

ahahha i can do it too useing only gravity and swbw too

wRath` mapper02/09/2009 22:41

hehe gj akkord

KzFun.Alpha03/09/2009 05:11

omg

Ryderc03/09/2009 09:15

Originally posted by akkord
http://i28.tinypic.com/wainx4_th.gif


8 straff in 0.5s, Yeah sure :/

DantikuzZ04/09/2009 02:53

omg , like Bibo is a GOD for you, bibo did it bibo did that too , stfu post a demo then say YES HE DID IT. i did this with awp but no demo , you belive me don't cha?

nAku_U04/09/2009 08:05

no demo no proof! :D

shNzrecord holder Tournament #204/09/2009 08:10

Originally posted by DantikuzZ
omg , like Bibo is a GOD for you, bibo did it bibo did that too , stfu post a demo then say YES HE DID IT. i did this with awp but no demo , you belive me don't cha?


hahaha pwned!

n0xxer.04/09/2009 09:02

Originally posted by nAku (:
no demo no proof! :D

+1 no demo , it didn't exist/happen

RAJU04/09/2009 19:23

its possible fosho, i was so close

KzFun.Alpha05/09/2009 19:19

akkord did it without demo :p

tAST-_-05/09/2009 19:29

Originally posted by KzFun.Alpha
akkord did it without demo :p


LIES! its possible ofc but need maxpre and perfect strafes :)

wRath` mapper05/09/2009 20:31

I still believe it's impossible.

n0xxer.06/09/2009 08:17

it is possible , just like tast said , perfect strafes and maxpre !

kek24406/09/2009 12:23

Who is bibo (?) HEHE

Grrr06/09/2009 14:31

I remember that I was trying to script it, but I think I though its impossible so since then I never tried it again :P

Ryderc06/09/2009 17:47

This jump doesn't look hard for a script :x

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.