Jumpbug = more highed?
When I saw, a jumpbug from a "hltv" angel, i started wondering if JB gives u more highed? Iam so bad at JB myself, so i wasnt able to test it. Here is a pic:
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jumpbugyv5.jpg
U never really hit the ground when u JB, so i wondered if you are able to go at objekt higher then 63 units whit this tech? Isnt it 63? Fuck it.
Hope you understand.
No, because you can jump 63 units high. After a succesfull JB you only "jump" around 4 to 6 units high
Okay, my bad then. Close it plz :D
Lol, you jump a lot more than 4-6 units... But still lover that a normal jump. I think it's the same height as when you duck-jump.
Hmm? Isn't it the same as a standup bhop?
Originally posted by FliboHmm? Isn't it the same as a standup bhop?
No. it isn't.. I tryed some xperiments with JB.. but u loose almost all your horizontal speed making it, and u can't do something like "Jumpbug + LJ"
mmm look it, http://www.sendspace.com/file/suqfh7
i did stand up and JB :p
Please log in to post replies.