Lj stats for Terrorists ONLY!

Started by elvis.record holder
30/09/2008 15:58
Page 1 of 1
elvis.record holder30/09/2008 15:58(edited 30/09/2008 17:01)

Hi, can someone tell me how I can make ljstats able for terrorists only, I have a server and all cts funjumps.., I don't want to ban all the time..

And yes, If someone could be sweet and send me the ljstats with bhop stats too <3
[email protected]

Kevlarrrr30/09/2008 17:01(edited 30/09/2008 17:02)

ANY Hns mod with LJstats suck bawls.

and theirs a 2% chance you will get one with B hop stats too.

wouldn't be suprised if you play 100 aa aswell.

elvis.record holder30/09/2008 23:23

Read my message on more time please, and see what im asking for and then read your message.

cC|Stewie!30/09/2008 23:45

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78256

elvis.record holder01/10/2008 07:16

I love you <3

elvis.record holder01/10/2008 07:52

I get this error in the console:
kz_ljs_xm_100aa_t_only
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "colorchat"
Could someone fix that would be sweet (download the .sma from the link above.

cC|Stewie!01/10/2008 11:11

wht do u mean console?
Did u try to compile this locally?
Just grab the .amxx from alliedmodders
I teseted them all before i uploaded them and they all work

elvis.record holder01/10/2008 15:13

I get this when I click the link for the .amxx file:
Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.
Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.8.1-300 Compiler.
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team

/home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/3/0/0/4/4/32001.attach(191) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "colorchat"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.


Try to upload it on filefront or any other site, I want the failstats 100 aa only for T plugin ..

cC|Stewie!01/10/2008 15:43

yea i realised that when Lt.Rat posted after me
You have to compile locally
I dont understand why the online compiler dosent include colorchat :S

elvis.record holder01/10/2008 16:10

And how can I compile locally?

.nnnnn101/10/2008 19:09

copy the .sma file to addons/scripting and then run "compile.exe", and get your plugin from "compiled" folder or smth like this

elvis.record holder01/10/2008 22:52

thanks, but i've got the plugin now..

jump@03/10/2008 22:21

I cant compile it, wont work! Can you make the download link work again?
And stewie what plugin do you have at your server ?

cC|Stewie!03/10/2008 22:29

from the alliedmodders site, u need to grab the .sma and compile locally
Im thinking about uploading the .amxx to my skydrive, but i dunno if any1 will wanna DL it because of ye olde UAIO incident

I have LtRats version, but as stated in the AM thread, I WILL NOT UPLOAD IT

jump@03/10/2008 22:40

Originally posted by Stewie!
from the alliedmodders site, u need to grab the .sma and compile locally
Im thinking about uploading the .amxx to my skydrive, but i dunno if any1 will wanna DL it because of ye olde UAIO incident

I have LtRats version, but as stated in the AM thread, I WILL NOT UPLOAD IT

Uaio incident? I trust you.

I did compile locally, didnt work tho. In scripting and compiler.

Ok, shame a great plugin. Hope it get realeased some time soon ! Is there any other plugins with bhop stats ?

cC|Stewie!03/10/2008 22:55

exolent edited the kz_ljs_xm but never released it aswell
I dunno what he would say if u asked tbh

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.