The worst KZ news, you could possibly imagine

Started by Grrr
04/10/2008 15:25
Page 4 of 4
zyllEE22/10/2008 14:56

I believe this is the worst news: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=35&newsid=1779

VertikO22/10/2008 15:20

Originally posted by zyllEE
I believe this is the worst news: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=35&newsid=1779


whats bad if they remove silent run bug?..

zyllEE22/10/2008 15:25

Originally posted by VertikO
Originally posted by zyllEE
I believe this is the worst news: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=35&newsid=1779


whats bad if they remove silent run bug?..


Read again, you will loose all your demos, all wrs on xj will get pwnt aswell

VertikO22/10/2008 16:14

Originally posted by zyllEE
Originally posted by VertikO
Originally posted by zyllEE
I believe this is the worst news: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=35&newsid=1779


whats bad if they remove silent run bug?..


Read again, you will loose all your demos, all wrs on xj will get pwnt aswell


if that happens then everyone must start recording again

prof. chosen22/10/2008 16:26

and exactly that would be the worst case.

lalevUl22/10/2008 17:45(edited 22/10/2008 17:45)

amagad zyllEE all your 100035 trickjump demos will be lost!!!1 :D

zyllEE22/10/2008 18:42

Originally posted by lalle`
amagad zyllEE all your 100035 trickjump demos will be lost!!!1 :D

ye thats actually what im affraid of :(

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.