What is this tehnique ?

Started by Nubby-_-
05/10/2008 13:38
Page 1 of 1
Nubby-_-05/10/2008 13:38(edited 05/10/2008 13:39)

Hi mach1nez, I did 244 hj with http://www.speedyshare.com/360265410.html this tehnique crouch+ctrl and jump it looks like cj with bhop did 244 with 1 demo and 250 hj but w/o dem :\ now i'm trying again 250
comments :\ and dems Please. peace

oTcHeTo05/10/2008 13:46

old , teddy did 255 like that..

JanniK05/10/2008 14:13

# member 50k says OLD HAHAHAHAHA!

O.T. i rly dno :P

kafds05/10/2008 14:45

yeah this is very old imo:)

iLOL__-05/10/2008 14:58

Originally posted by JanniK
# member 50k says OLD HAHAHAHAHA!


that is no reason that he cant know if its old or new... was the day of ur regestration ur first day at KZ-climbing?

on Topic: looks funny ur way :D

wRath` mapper05/10/2008 15:04

What do you mean crouch + ctrl -_-
For me ctrl = crouch.

Grrr05/10/2008 15:55

I called that CJ-Standup technique and I think its not better than regular CJ cuz u can't gain enough speed for pre while ducked

st0ka05/10/2008 18:11

Otcheto is right. Teddy used that technique in his cj records + some other tricks too. I haven't tried it but imo it's not that effective as the regular cj.

Nubby-_-05/10/2008 18:49

yes it isn't but i think it's easy with "cj-standup" to do hj's bad eng :|

MAEXi06/10/2008 19:59

so you mean just a stand-up cj?!

yes that's rather old :-)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.