Inferno Jump

Started by headi
08/10/2008 14:09
Page 1 of 1
headi08/10/2008 14:09

Hi there,

I need help with a jump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdPU-Pngicg

In that Movie on 1:22 he does a jump on bombsite A on a box without a boost. What is that, how does it works and does anyone here have a tutorial (vid) for that ? Or is anyone able to do such an tutorial ? :P

hope you know what I mean and r able to help me :-)

so far

Fliborecord holder Tournament #208/10/2008 14:29(edited 08/10/2008 14:29)

He jumps from top of the bomb.

headi08/10/2008 14:39

oh, I see now.. damn bad quality ;-)

thanks a lot

veer08/10/2008 14:43

btw

that bomb jump only works if someone else plants the bomb and jumps on it

because if you plant the bomb yourself you cant jump on it

just letting you know incase you go try to do it in a lan

Grrr14/10/2008 19:12(edited 14/10/2008 19:12)

all CTs can jump on the bomb, cuz they must defuse it, terrorists can only plant it and go through it, if they could stay on the planted bomb, they could climb that way and hide behind or stay on some box and it would be very easy to guard it

zyllEE14/10/2008 19:49

Originally posted by IchWill
all CTs can jump on the bomb, cuz they must defuse it, terrorists can only plant it and go through it, if they could stay on the planted bomb, they could climb that way and hide behind or stay on some box and it would be very easy to guard it

Terrorists can also stand on the bomb, everyone but the one that planted the bomb :)

qewi14/10/2008 20:12

like zyllEE said, everyone except the guy who planted the bomb can stand on it :E

wRath` mapper14/10/2008 20:12

I think there is a command to enable/disable it, so usually when playing pcws it's disabled.

lonewolf VIP14/10/2008 23:31

I always plant it I jump O.O I think is something like you plant far from the box, don't know...

JAy15/10/2008 00:41

wrath lol there is no command to disable it lmao

wRath` mapper15/10/2008 08:22

I'm pretty sure there is a command for it :/

qewi15/10/2008 09:34

Originally posted by ikm
I always plant it I jump O.O I think is something like you plant far from the box, don't know...

no you don't '-.- it's only possible for everyone except the one who planted it. go try it in your listen!

veer15/10/2008 09:52

theres no command for it

and read what i said

Nitsuga15/10/2008 14:57

Originally posted by Flibo
He jumps from top of the bomb.



yeah +1

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.