how to calculate max Jump unit (Longjump with

Started by lordmst
09/10/2008 20:06
Page 1 of 1
lordmst09/10/2008 20:06(edited 09/10/2008 20:07)

There is information about Longjump with diffrent weapon in Kz history.

when i see that Information, i am curious how to calculate.

Can you teach me how to calculate that please ?


----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my bad English T.T

leggie09/10/2008 20:22(edited 09/10/2008 20:23)

not much to calculate tbh, heavyer weapons just reduce your pre-strafe and some air time i think

stask0 Tournament #209/10/2008 20:36(edited 09/10/2008 20:37)

Afaik it's like this.. For example 260 with scout is 250 with knife/usp... 240 with famas is 250 knife/usp and so on...

Grrr09/10/2008 20:54

your pre is different with different weapons
the jump time is 0.732 seconds
for example u jumped 250 units with knife (250 speed)
with famas it would be -10 units prestrafe (240 speed)
so 10 x 0.732 = 7.32 units difference
250 - 7.32 = 242.68 units with famas
But thats only for LJ... later I will explain for CJ/BHOP :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/10/2008 21:18

I'm so tired of saying this thing over and over again :/ And I still think it's right! You can't calculate it!

Mr.Eiht10/10/2008 22:41

lol the engíne is pure math, like e-dark showed 10000000times, so show some respect Filbo

lalevUl10/10/2008 23:06

Mr.Eiht did he show any disrespect?
No he didnt, so stfu..

oTcHeTo12/10/2008 17:04

I'm with flibo on this one cuz you only calculate speed , not weight ..

Grrr12/10/2008 19:52

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
I'm with flibo on this one cuz you only calculate speed , not weight ..


what do u mean with weight ? its possible to calculate the distance with different weapons (from a same LJ), with other techniques its a bit more complicated

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.