chrizZo on kz_ep_gigablock_b01

Started by chrizZo
10/10/2008 13:54
Page 1 of 3
chrizZo10/10/2008 13:54(edited 10/10/2008 20:07)

This movie includes two runs, basically the same , no effects, like you would watch the demos (as I like it). Thanks to AvaTar for his nice and fast work!
I wanted to have a movie of it and he made exactly what I wanted <3

DL Link: http://files.filefront.com/chrizZo+on+kz+ep+gigabloc1rar/;12024185;/fileinfo.html

Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epfyI6O67h0

Have fun hi

mtoboiii8000 mapper10/10/2008 14:03

geak^^

k3G10/10/2008 14:12

chrizZo u are geek on jumpbugs , so cool, i like ur last tj , jumpbug on snake tail , so cool

KeltA10/10/2008 14:18

nice

yYy.Je PR@BR@10/10/2008 14:51

Originally posted by chrizZo
This movie includes two runs, basically the same , no effects, like you would watch the demos (as I like it). Thanks to AvaTar for his nice and fast work!
I wanted to have a movie of it and he made exactly what I wanted <3

DL Link: doesn't work at the moment , sorry

Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epfyI6O67h0

Have fun hi


Good

Tess10/10/2008 15:41

rly nice el chrizzo

zNife10/10/2008 16:04

Good JAM! :D

BLT^_^10/10/2008 16:40

nice :D:D

you shouldnt put that geeked jb x 2 at the end .. you should put it at the end ,,, and then the credits :P ..

`ScraP Tournament #210/10/2008 17:10

omg double jb o.O

chrizZo10/10/2008 17:46

i did the double jb 2x in the outro... but one time with a bit chatting between it and a /gocheck^^

PepoMerca10/10/2008 17:52

nice wr

Supa10/10/2008 19:19

still beatable but my jb is like 1/1000

chrizZo10/10/2008 19:58

otherwise you would try it , I know ;)

raver mapper10/10/2008 20:30

is it already submitted? :P

$iw10/10/2008 21:17(edited 10/10/2008 21:17)

haha, awesome wr, i love it :)

asshowl, im not in the credits! (finding chrizzos rl adress...)

.=.´3pac`.=.10/10/2008 23:44

good job mate :D

StoneCold mapper10/10/2008 23:50

nice

zyllEE11/10/2008 00:42

chrizzo did it!

VertikO11/10/2008 10:53

Originally posted by zyllEE
chrizzo did it!

why do u guys post those stupid "he did it" posts those arent fun anymore.. everyone who posts "he did it" should get warning.

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.