zyllEE
lol at that last zoom.
Never tought that umbrella thing would bounce that much.
Nice jumps zyllEE.
chosen - You got the unknown funny skill in making movies - You did it! Your improvements are so (sorry) fucking amazing.
This was some nice dope. I also like your choice of music, though it can be hard sometimes - But this movie and the water-run trailer (of a movie which will never be released)
It's some fully dopes nice shit you make. I love you. <333
Originally posted by pLaguEEthe best kzer in the world! :)
nice editing
? I think hes the best TRICKJUMPER not kzer, thats brian or heL^_x
lol funny muv ;D gj
Originally posted by htblortchosen - You got the unknown funny skill in making movies - You did it! Your improvements are so (sorry) fucking amazing.
This was some nice dope. I also like your choice of music, though it can be hard sometimes - But this movie and the water-run trailer (of a movie which will never be released)
It's some fully dopes nice shit you make. I love you. <333
lol thank you :sex:
this is editing!
that umbrella jump doesn't look very possible, the speedboost u get looks wrong, but oh well, i'll deffo try it out. gj
Originally posted by NOEL!that umbrella jump doesn't look very possible, the speedboost u get looks wrong, but oh well, i'll deffo try it out. gj
o_O
everything is legit of course!
Originally posted by chosen.Originally posted by htblortchosen - You got the unknown funny skill in making movies - You did it! Your improvements are so (sorry) fucking amazing.
This was some nice dope. I also like your choice of music, though it can be hard sometimes - But this movie and the water-run trailer (of a movie which will never be released)
It's some fully dopes nice shit you make. I love you. <333
lol thank you :sex:
Np dude.. In my eyes you got some skill that can be worth something, lol.
Originally posted by NOEL!that umbrella jump doesn't look very possible, the speedboost u get looks wrong, but oh well, i'll deffo try it out. gj
ye i used gravity 500.. duh
najs one.
nice jumps and nice editing, altho didnt really like the editing on the 3x bhop thingy, couldnt see the jumps..
Anyway gj!
i liked the movie but didn't quite get why did you start with his penis and end with it :D
roflmao @ NOEL, zyllEE on next movie use the "dj zyle" tracks of youtube
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=gkAFyeP_WmE
0:15, hi zyllee
nice movie , nice edits :)
Please log in to post replies.