Need Moviemaker 4 tricks movie

Started by SLTV
11/10/2008 20:29
Page 1 of 1
SLTV11/10/2008 20:29(edited 11/10/2008 20:32)

Hey guys and girls :)
I'm looking for a mvm to make my tricks movie
(around 100 jumps, some LJs in particular 250LJ Show : 50 jumps)
then thank u in advance.

TT.12/10/2008 01:07

hi, i cant be ur moviemaker cause i suck at moviemaking atm , but i want to learn/train vegas,
so can u please send me ur demo ill try to do something to train, i wont upload ofc.

gl finding a real moviemaker btw
my email is in profile .
ty if u can send it.

SLTV12/10/2008 12:57(edited 13/10/2008 19:35)

it's Okay i'll upload it and i give u that.
thanks :)

Edit 1 . demos.rar
Edit 2 . +3demos
Edit 3 . +4demos

Jr.Doom14/10/2008 13:25(edited 14/10/2008 16:16)

I also try to make the movie too :P

Edit: I have already begun to make the movie, would you like it so?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/whnc6v

Sorry for bad english :P

Edit2:

I have done some more ... Tell me if you like it if I leave haha :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4h6bou

SLTV14/10/2008 19:00(edited 14/10/2008 19:00)

i like the style :) but the quality is really
medicore :s x264 so ?

Jr.Doom14/10/2008 19:11(edited 14/10/2008 20:04)

I have searched tutorials for better quality ... and I think it should do well

SLTV15/10/2008 20:04

kk :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.