Duck

Started by Niquel
11/10/2008 22:08
Page 1 of 1
Niquel11/10/2008 22:08

my question is that if i've to continue the last strafe while i'm duking or not? why?

Like this: DUCK+A/D

i'll loose speed/distance or i'll do better speed/distance?


sry bad english.

roflcopter11/10/2008 23:52

Ur not supposed to strafe while ducking ;P

BAEVERN^12/10/2008 00:01

if u look at the most lj demos in slowmo u'll see that allmost nobody stop completely with their strafe when they duck.

Just don't make a big and fast strafe though, just a small and slow one :)

lalevUl12/10/2008 00:28

Just make sure to duck as late as possbile.

Niquel12/10/2008 00:52

ok, thank you all

Niquel03/11/2008 23:10

can somebody tell me what you do?

You press DUCK+A/D or only DUCK

Gnomas03/11/2008 23:12

i press DUCK+A/D

lalevUl04/11/2008 00:11(edited 04/11/2008 00:11)

bind mouse2 "+duck"
easier to duck as late as possible, and u will jump further.
atleast I did

f|y04/11/2008 00:17

made a demo with showkeys will be nice, no slowmo with playdemo :(

ajR`04/11/2008 00:31

playdemo demoname .2

lol?

Niquel04/11/2008 01:07

can tell if you DUCK+A/D or not?

thanks gnomas

Niquel04/11/2008 01:17

can tell if you DUCK+A/D or not?

thanks gnomas

zyllEE04/11/2008 07:30

wadadadaadadad

Niquel04/11/2008 09:42

Originally posted by lalle`
bind mouse2 "+duck"
easier to duck as late as possible, and u will jump further.
atleast I did



But when you duck do you hold duck+a/d?

StormZz04/11/2008 14:33

w,w+d,adada(HOLD LAST KEY),duck(STILL A PRESSED)
I own in explaining

Kevlarrrr04/11/2008 17:49

so basically your trying to say, when crouched, don't try and strafe just hold one direction

cC|SpiNe04/11/2008 20:14

Just duck as late as you can, and all is solved :D

Niquel04/11/2008 20:44

Originally posted by SpiNe
Just duck as late as you can, and all is solved :D



ok, but holding DUCK+A/D?

stRunF04/11/2008 21:21

Originally posted by Niquel
Originally posted by SpiNe
Just duck as late as you can, and all is solved :D



ok, but holding DUCK+A/D?

doh
watch a lj record,and u`ll see
ps. YES.
I always do 5 strafes,and the last 6th,a little one,with duck

Grrr04/11/2008 21:52(edited 04/11/2008 21:53)

just do a single LJ (ducked) and see your strafestats and if u like them (gained speed, no antispeed) - do strafes after ducking, if strafestats are bad - don't do ;
I don't remember the answer and I'm too lazy to check out so I told u what to do :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.