kz_hns_oldtown

Started by Satsarn
13/10/2008 17:08
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Satsarn13/10/2008 17:08(edited 14/10/2008 00:31)

This is my first kz map, and there is a lot of weird jumps :P

link deleted

give me some hot times =)

sry for bad english

EDIT: sry didn't know that. new name Sat_hns_oldtown xD
And i forgot to say that I not even close to finnish the map :(

Kevlarrrr13/10/2008 17:14

Did this map get accepted for KZ tag?

wRath` mapper13/10/2008 23:35

Ok I have just tried it now!

First of all, this isn't really your map, you just added jumps to the map hns_oldtown by radon?

The map was really fun to jump, and I liked it a lot! I like how you used some of the jumps that already are in the original map. The jumps weren't that creative, and mostly it seems like you just made 1 block for each different wall, and just copy/pasted it around the walls and stuff.

Also I spotted a null texture "bug" when you enter that market/temple shit ;D you climb up and then jump to a ladder.

Pjevs - tfw.kz14/10/2008 00:07

There is a BIG sc... But nice map, dont think it is kz_? or..? But nice map.. Enjoyed it!! :D

kz`Moxx mapper14/10/2008 00:32

Im closing this thread.
The kz_ tag is not a public tag, your map needs to get accepted before use.

Page 1 of 1