Sat_hns_oldtown

Started by Satsarn
14/10/2008 16:28
Page 1 of 1
Satsarn14/10/2008 16:28(edited 14/10/2008 17:09)

I don't think the map will get accepted, so I gave the map a new name: Sat_hns_oldtown
and I also made a few changes.
=)

EDIT: I also find the sc gonna fix it now :(

EDIT: fixed the sc http://www.speedyshare.com/687710452.html

lalevUl14/10/2008 16:35

just played it with zyllEE. Nice map, fun to jump.
Was one sc tho which was very ez and saved alot. But who cares, gj!

Satsarn14/10/2008 16:41

where is the sc?

Igge14/10/2008 16:55

Gief link...I wanna play and comment!

lalevUl14/10/2008 17:08(edited 14/10/2008 17:09)

http://i34.tinypic.com/ab09c.jpg

edit: ahh you found it, okey.

puppetz mapper14/10/2008 17:28

Nice map dude, it was fun jumping it, although some jumps were repetitive, but I love this "parkour" jumping theme. Another thing I didn't like was the (bhop) parts with teleports, but well, it was still fun. :P

kzro`sn00p14/10/2008 17:38

also a sc http://i33.tinypic.com/1zl426c.jpg skip some jumps around the block

cocacola14/10/2008 17:47

yeah I relly enjoy the bhop combo,GJ mapper!

MONKEN*14/10/2008 18:15

Found a easy SC


demo


pic

Igge14/10/2008 20:55(edited 14/10/2008 20:57)

The jumps are too repetitive. The lightblue blocks against the brown wall doesnt fit in my opinion. I also found bad brushwork right after the first 3 bhop boxes. Fix that!
You could also add some details/models to remove the loneliness. It's an old town, not a dead town.

Like many notkz maps this one is fun to jump. Keep adding more stuff into it though!

qweek15/10/2008 17:47

Originally posted by Igge
The jumps are too repetitive. The lightblue blocks against the brown wall doesnt fit in my opinion. I also found bad brushwork right after the first 3 bhop boxes. Fix that!
You could also add some details/models to remove the loneliness. It's an old town, not a dead town.

Like many notkz maps this one is fun to jump. Keep adding more stuff into it though!


It's a hns map from the beginning, he just removed the ladders and added some jumps I think.

OnT: Gotta try this. ;)

kaynerecord holder15/10/2008 18:23

Nice map

colix mapper15/10/2008 19:31

uhm it wasfun and looked kinda cool, but yea some of the jumps were repetitive.i wondered when i saw i have 100 fps everywhere since its kinda big map. overall, good job dude:)

Kevlarrrr16/10/2008 10:57

monken nice 700 grav and -1000 airaccelerate

kzro`sn00p16/10/2008 13:48

here new sc and easy

pic - http://i38.tinypic.com/qrxhdu.jpg

demo - http://www.sendspace.com/file/11i9qb

kaynerecord holder16/10/2008 21:36

snOOp, what does it save? why not just do the bhops? faster imo

NOEL24/10/2008 20:18

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
monken nice 700 grav and -1000 airaccelerate

and slowmo

Extract27/10/2008 22:57

i would like to satsa over that map :D Looks good m8

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.