pontus trickjump on nuke

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
14/10/2008 17:51
Page 1 of 1
kz`Moxx mapper14/10/2008 17:51(edited 14/10/2008 19:01)

Just a short clip I made of pontus doing a trickjump on nuke.
And yes it's 100aa.

Part 1
Part 2


Sendspace


Hope you enjoy

Stabilot14/10/2008 18:11

Really nice, will try this one later! Great job! 10/10 and edit was nice to!

prof. chosen14/10/2008 19:04

35mb for half a minute is very bad, with the x264 codec you should have been able to get like 7mb for that time. besides that, you used a wrong deinterlacing method, so there are those kind of stripes.


anyways it was pretty smooth and the jump looked hard, so good job.

BAEVERN^14/10/2008 19:08

Originally posted by chosen.
35mb for half a minute is very bad, with the x264 codec you should have been able to get like 7mb for that time. besides that, you used a wrong deinterlacing method, so there are those kind of stripes.


Agree with chosen.

Otherwise nice jump :)

roflcopter14/10/2008 20:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHLi8s-xFhQ

I uploaded it to utube
GJ Moxx and Pontus // NODDAN

wRath` mapper14/10/2008 20:27

Hmm.. Nothing special here :/
Alright editing.
Jump looks sick, but it's 100 aa, and that sucks.

ehlak14/10/2008 22:53(edited 14/10/2008 22:54)

100aa ;/ but if not its would be UBER!

zNife15/10/2008 14:45

100aa = cheat.........

lalevUl15/10/2008 17:00

Originally posted by tweakk
100aa = cheat.........

+1

But nice jump anyway

Tess16/10/2008 15:16

Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by tweakk
100aa = cheat.........

+1

But nice jump anyway

+2

kaynerecord holder16/10/2008 15:24

Old jump & 100airacc, cheatz

NOEL16/10/2008 15:37

WHY do a jump with 100 aa, that's like doing it with 700 grav man, cmon..

roflcopter17/10/2008 20:42

rofl not even close noel , if that was true then I wud be able to do 400 lj rofl , be serious man.

qewi18/10/2008 17:06

Originally posted by Noddansexy
rofl not even close noel , if that was true then I wud be able to do 400 lj rofl , be serious man.


its almost true, im doing 260 lj and 280 cj with 100aa (stats though) '-.-

VertikO18/10/2008 17:47

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by Noddansexy
rofl not even close noel , if that was true then I wud be able to do 400 lj rofl , be serious man.


its almost true, im doing 260 lj and 280 cj with 100aa (stats though) '-.-

yea right..

Noddansexy18/10/2008 17:55

qewi biggest liar ... Im pritty good ljer and I can only do 257 lj 100 air , and I did 266 cj 10 air . You can NEVER do 280 cj + I dont believe that ur ljstats goes that far rofl!

amiGGo20/10/2008 13:37

No way qewi be serious..

zNife20/10/2008 14:20

280 Haha in my ass maximum 270,275

bap20/10/2008 23:04(edited 20/10/2008 23:05)

lol @ qewi.
EDIT: who's that random guy in the movie? LOL.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.