243 HighJump/266 Countjump (FoF)

Started by Fact or Fiction
16/10/2008 02:04
Page 5 of 5
Fact or Fiction18/10/2008 18:00(edited 18/10/2008 18:06)

okay okay it's enough, stop flooding. ajR` is a nice dude. Everybody does mistakes. For instance, I personally thought otcheto was a cheater first, but then I saw him playing on a random server and thought: "ye... that shit which otcheto is doing right now kicks my ass". So stop flooding, and posting insults. Back on topic.

Since this is a Movie thread, I would really love to hear anything about editing. (If I wanna show a jump only, it's enough for posting demo). So I wanna hear anything about what you think is good/bad in a movie. Suggestions? Anything you think might help me in the future and so on. I'm asking this because I know it's uber boring to watch longjump movies nowadays. So I tried my best on another short movie too:

I add this one 266 Countjump movie too:
Youtube 266 Countjump
High Quality download (failai.in)
have fun ^^ <3

shNz18/10/2008 18:13

great <3

Pulsar!18/10/2008 19:12(edited 18/10/2008 19:14)

It is NOT borring to watch LJ movies with jumps like this or this.

Fact, it's hard to give you some tips about moviemaking, cause ur making it perfectly imo. Both songs were awesome, editing was very good + uber jumps. What more? GJ!

kaynerecord holder19/10/2008 17:03

Waiting for ur 247 bhopblock, 270 dcj & 256 lj now..

Dl link to ze cj map fof? :D

qewi19/10/2008 19:42

Originally posted by kayne
Waiting for ur 247 bhopblock, 270 dcj & 256 lj now..

Dl link to ze cj map fof? :D


word! :]

Dacca19/10/2008 19:47

Originally posted by kayne
Dl link to ze cj map fof? :D


fof_countjumps2

Grrr19/10/2008 21:11

Originally posted by Pulsar!
It is NOT borring to watch LJ movies with jumps like this or this.


agree, but its a matter of editing :)

KeltA22/10/2008 14:52

dins

leggie24/10/2008 00:04

always has been and always will eb the best cjer ever.... i like the music, it goes well with it editing isn't really my thing but nice i guess, best seems to be the 243 hj for editing gj

Fact or Fiction24/10/2008 00:56

Originally posted by kayne
Waiting for ur [...] 270 dcj [...] now..

have fun http://www.failai.in/F9D88F2F5D/dcj_270_fof.rar

thank you for comments about video editing. More are allways welcome ;) They will help me in the future.

lonewolf VIP24/10/2008 01:16

nice fof

btw, and bj wr? are you trying any great block like 244+?

remake24/10/2008 01:38

omg fof, hj movie owns, and your 270 dcj owns more!

leggie24/10/2008 01:44

fuck me fof...... ANYTHING else you wanna beat lol?

Mittelfinger25/10/2008 10:25(edited 25/10/2008 10:26)

where i can download a bigheadandfeet models what's used in countjump movie ? lol

flowson17/11/2008 17:54

fof can you provide me with a link to the amx(jump) mode , dont know how you are calling it , used in the 270cj demo

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.