Env_blood!?

Started by Igge
17/10/2008 19:47
Page 1 of 1
Igge17/10/2008 19:47

Earlier today I wanted to play normal CS with a friend. But when I shot an enemy there was no blood. Instead there was alot of red env_blood text which I've never seen before. I've been playing alot of normal CS before without this problem and I have no idea how to solve it.
Tell me your thoughts about it. I really want to solve this problem!
Thanks!

Extract18/10/2008 11:56

Remove (if you have) the decals.wad files in your cstrike folder, or maybe DL some bloodsprites from fpsbanana :)

Igge18/10/2008 12:27

I removed my decals.wad and downloaded another one from FPSbanana. The blood looks better on the ground now but when you shoot an enemy the env_blood texts appear again.
Any other suggestions?

NumB18/10/2008 16:04

You probably have cs non-steam?

Igge18/10/2008 16:21

No, it's not non-steam.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.