Request about "FoF - Nomadic Mind"

Started by beuhnoix
18/10/2008 12:24
Page 1 of 1
beuhnoix18/10/2008 12:24(edited 18/10/2008 12:25)

hi,

I have a request/question about the movie "Fact or Fiction Nomadic Mind". During one week I have searching Fact or Fiction on mIRC-cs but no succes.
So who know the name of the first music on the movie? ( The first 51 seconds - kz_xj_ezbrickjump)

btw: It's not Vangelis - Conquete of paradis

Pulsar!18/10/2008 12:56(edited 18/10/2008 12:58)

Acoustic_Alchemy_-_12_-_Ya_Tebya_Lubliu :D nice guitar :D

P.S. "Ya Tebya Lubliu" = "I love you" from russian language..

beuhnoix18/10/2008 14:51

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Acoustic_Alchemy_-_12_-_Ya_Tebya_Lubliu :D nice guitar :D

P.S. "Ya Tebya Lubliu" = "I love you" from russian language..


thx and yes "I love you"

Xavi Tournament #118/10/2008 14:55

"Fact or Fiction Nomadic Mind"
please reupload movie or upload on filefront

beuhnoix18/10/2008 14:58

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?78110.post

Xavi Tournament #118/10/2008 19:32(edited 18/10/2008 19:34)

Why I say REupload?
becouse this

Originally posted by HertbenZ '.'
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?78110.post

is death.
This http://www.trick-jumps.lv/download.php?fileID=66 is death.

kaynerecord holder18/10/2008 23:03

Originally posted by Xavi
Why I say REupload?
becouse this
Originally posted by HertbenZ '.'
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?78110.post

is death.
This http://www.trick-jumps.lv/download.php?fileID=66 is death.


Youtube? ;)

Xavi Tournament #119/10/2008 01:22

No, I Want HQ file.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.