230 awe = xxx knife ? (CJ)

Started by eMTi
18/10/2008 20:17
Page 1 of 2
eMTi18/10/2008 20:17(edited 18/10/2008 20:18)

hey there, simple question for all the math geeks out there.
Just tried to jump femtobhop with awp and got stuck at the 224. Tryed it with cj (i can't say that I'm good in it, but no chance for lj so...).

Got this:

Distance: 230.051101 MaxSpeed: 295.381958 (53.419) PreStrafe: 241.962921 Strafes: 6 Sync: 71
1 13.001 0.000 16.4 91
2 12.420 0.500 15.9 91
3 9.631 0.301 16.2 75
4 7.722 0.000 16.4 66
5 8.104 0.000 20.0 60
6 2.537 294.900

Question is, how much units would this be if i had done it with knife ?

I could only tell from longjumping. I got 252 block(knife ofc) and 220 awp.

Is it the same with cj ? around 30 units more/less or is the difference bigger with cj?

Would be nice if someone could "calculate" What it had been with knife.
I'd really like to know that, because my cj rec is only 257 (i don't care so much about it), and i had the feeling that this jump was pretty good.

Thx 4 help :)

shNz18/10/2008 20:34

230AWP=260Knife

NeMiQ2218/10/2008 20:39

Originally posted by shNz
230AWP=260Knife

I don't think so because I have never had 260 CJ and I tried it many many hours but I got 230 CJ stats with awp in few minutes. Maybe it's luck but very unlikely.

Grrr18/10/2008 20:39

scout max pre with cj is 311.9 , knife max pre with cj - 299.9 so ( 311.9 - 299.9 ) x 0.732 = 8.784 units difference between 10 u/s speed
230 + 8.784 = 238.784 (para) + 8.784 = 247.568 (m4a) + 8.784 = 256.352 (famas) + 8.784 = 265.136 units with knife (dunno maybe I'm wrong.. )

eMTi18/10/2008 20:45

hm interesting way to calc it, and i like the result <3 :D

яєsρєcт18/10/2008 21:02(edited 18/10/2008 21:05)

Lol, no way! I've jumped so many times ~235 with awp and I'm not that good to jump ~270 units + so many times. I have one on demo ofc.

Stats:

Distance: 235.464385 MaxSpeed: 302.301513 (52.726) PreStrafe: 249.575027 Strafes: 6 Sync: 73
1 14.021 0.000 14.8 100
2 10.850 0.954 17.5 92
3 7.410 0.347 17.5 53
4 7.397 0.611 16.1 72
5 9.391 0.000 19.0 57
6 3.654 0.086

Demo: -link-

I have some more 233+ awp jumps on demos.

Grrr18/10/2008 21:14(edited 18/10/2008 21:16)

wait ! I forgot to tell that its easier to CJ with awp than knife/scout cuz... before CJ u have with knife 275 u/s with awp 235 pre (for example) but your max pre with knife is 299.9 and with awp 251.9 (tryed with Lt.Rat's prestrafe display plugin) which means that u must got 34.9 u/s bonus with CJ(airstrafe) - knife , but with awp - 26.9 u/s (from CJ).. so there is a difference..

299.9 - ( 275 - 10u/s) = 34.9 for knife
251.9 - ( 235 - 10u/s) = 26.9 for AWP
so the result is that its easier to CJ with awp cuz u're closer to the "pre limit for CJ with that weapon" cuz airstrafing doesn't depent of the weapon instead of groundstrafing

That's sounds more correct ;)

ajR`18/10/2008 22:19

I'd say that 230 is like... 258ish.

lalevUl19/10/2008 11:39

Originally posted by ajR`
I'd say that 230 is like... 258ish.


yee something like that. Its definitely not 260 imo, cuz Im ze suck with CJ and I get 230 quiet often with AWP.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/10/2008 12:12

Again, with AWP it would be easier to do airstrafes, so it's definitely a bit under 260.

KEk319/10/2008 12:19

Originally posted by Flibo
Again, with AWP it would be easier to do airstrafes, so it's definitely a bit under 260.

I got that 230.316 is same as 259.5 with knife, i used UnitsCaculator_v02 to count it.

qewi19/10/2008 14:49

Flibo got it. It's easier to strafe when you got a lower prestrafe, which makes it really hard to calculate.

Grrr19/10/2008 19:16(edited 20/10/2008 12:45)

Originally posted by Flibo
Again, with AWP it would be easier to do airstrafes, so it's definitely a bit under 260.


thats what I'm trying to say.. in accurate calculating it is ~265 but there is a difference between prestrafes

EDIT: grrr... now I've calculated it right
knife 250u/s awp - 210 u/s = 40u/s difference
40 x 0.732 = 29.28 units difference
so 230 + 29.28 = 259.28 units with knife

P.S. sry for my wrong calculate

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/10/2008 09:20

Originally posted by KEk3
Originally posted by Flibo
Again, with AWP it would be easier to do airstrafes, so it's definitely a bit under 260.

I got that 230.316 is same as 259.5 with knife, i used UnitsCaculator_v02 to count it.


Units Calculator?
What's this?

dLx21/10/2008 10:28(edited 21/10/2008 10:29)

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by KEk3
Originally posted by Flibo
Again, with AWP it would be easier to do airstrafes, so it's definitely a bit under 260.

I got that 230.316 is same as 259.5 with knife, i used UnitsCaculator_v02 to count it.


Units Calculator?
What's this?


??? :E

cC|Nikolaa21/10/2008 11:16

http://home.arcor.de/z0ck3r007/Units-calculator_v02.exe

zhady Tournament #228/10/2008 12:53

Okay, when we're on it, whats 223 with awp(lj)?

zyllEE28/10/2008 13:05

Originally posted by zhady
Okay, when we're on it, whats 223 with awp(lj)?

I think its 252 units with knife

ajR`28/10/2008 16:59

Originally posted by zhady
Okay, when we're on it, whats 223 with awp(lj)?


or 253.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.