[unsupported] KZ Stats

Started by SchlumPF
20/10/2008 11:53
Page 23 of 23
nucLeaR17/03/2010 13:33

It does, try kz_stats_(s)bj 1, but the stats are bugged very hard. You can get stats with /tp... I need to find a way to stop it when you teleport (but i suck @ coding)

WildBull19/03/2010 20:09(edited 19/03/2010 20:10)

In your jump stats so many bugs, very very many =) Even I can't describe this problems, because it's so many ))
It's need many changes. If you have icq, write it here or to me in Private Messages. I'll try to say ALL troubles of this stats. I'm scripter too, and may be I can try to help you repair some bugs =)

WildBull20/03/2010 17:05

Discuss will continue in PM =)

ch1puna19/08/2010 03:32

xPaw please tell me how i can change kz_stats color from config forever! not in console only from config ? tell me please all cordynates..

Page 23 of 23

Please log in to post replies.