262 cj reSPECT - Minimovie

21/10/2008 21:57
Page 1 of 2
яєsρєcт21/10/2008 21:57(edited 02/11/2008 20:16)

Hi again. I know that longjumps shows are boring and I know 262 isn't very special, but I'm trying to improve my editing skills all the time so I decided to make this minimovie. Post your opinions here about jump and ofc about editing.

Info:
Format: WMV
Length: 1:11
Size: 37MB

HQ
YouTube
SK Gaming

HF and thanks for watching!

P.s. Sorry for bad compression, I wanted to make the best quality.

kaynerecord holder21/10/2008 22:03(edited 21/10/2008 22:03)

i liked it..


gj


have u submitted it? demo

Originally posted by kayne
i liked it..


gj

Thanks.
Originally posted by kayne
have u submitted it? demo

Yes.

BAEVERN^21/10/2008 22:27

really nice resp. !
Good quality, nice edit ( u also have improved ure skillZ in moviemaking quite a bit :D )
nice music, nice jump ! Loved it !

You showed the jump a little to many times for my taste. But GJ as hell xD

yYy.Je PR@BR@21/10/2008 22:29

gj enjoy and etc... xD

ajR`21/10/2008 23:42

Mmm, ok gj.

NOEL21/10/2008 23:48

Gj, 92 sync, lolmg

VertikO22/10/2008 15:16

too long.

zyllEE22/10/2008 15:26

respect raped it! and ye it was alittle too long, but still nice editing :]

wRath` mapper22/10/2008 15:31

nice editing

HeBTeMy22/10/2008 16:06

Gj for 262 cj ;)

ehlak22/10/2008 16:47

Gl for 263 cj ;)

thxthx.

@ehlak. Failed twice today with 265.x :((((

w1zzrecord holder22/10/2008 20:02

nice one respect go for 263 (I mean try harder) xD

Tess23/10/2008 14:15

"This video is not available in your country"
gj for doing 262 block tho.

kropeq23/10/2008 17:19

gj reSPECT :) very good moviemaker! but this movie is a little too long

zNife23/10/2008 22:05

wow nice reSPECT ;) ljrec :P ?

Thanks. 250 :( I sux in lj, can't get my strafes to work :(

Om102/11/2008 16:50

uhm, "this video is not avalible in your country"

WTF?

Nubby-_-02/11/2008 17:19

This video is not available in your country. :) :) :)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.