Demo fix.

Started by qweek
23/10/2008 11:10
Page 1 of 2
qweek23/10/2008 11:10(edited 23/10/2008 15:42)

// IMPORTANT:

this program is working for the most demos and demos that are converted with it and running shouldn t have any problems to get accepted but:

IT ISN T WORKING FOR ALL DEMOS SO MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE CONVERTING!!!!!!!!

eDark


Hey all. I've found a nice demo fix tool for the new update. It's not me who made this, but I just wanted to share so we all can watch demos in viewdemo. :)

Here it is: http://files.filefront.com/CsDemoConverterexe/;12135397;/fileinfo.html

A tip is to use the "Batch of demos" then select your cstrike folder, and it fixes all demos in like 15 seconds. :)

Credits: Rakot who made this program.

Cheers! :)

leggie23/10/2008 11:33

sweet, gj

Kevlarrrr23/10/2008 11:42

how come you still have a warning Leggie?

nice work qweek

leggie23/10/2008 12:05

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
how come you still have a warning Leggie?

nice work qweek

sorry for the spam but theres no pm....


idk why im still warned, im actually still banned if you look at the warnings but i guess its messed up huh?

omilo23/10/2008 12:08

Guess it wasnt any harder then that to fix this bug update :P
And the silent running "fix" wont be that bad either...Only adding sounds to the silent run...

qweek23/10/2008 12:12

Originally posted by omilo
Guess it wasnt any harder then that to fix this bug update :P
And the silent running "fix" wont be that bad either...Only adding sounds to the silent run...

Yea, but I'm one of these guys who don't want it to be removed. :D It's good now, cause it's kinda like before. :)

cC|Stewie!23/10/2008 13:10

or use "playdemo"

veer23/10/2008 13:10

idc is silent run gets the sound removed, i just like doing it because it makes you harder to hit

qweek23/10/2008 13:20

Originally posted by Stewie!
or use "playdemo"


Fun to be a moviemaker if you use playdemo. U cant "jump" in the demo in HLTVs or such. If it's a fragmovie, u cant "jump" to the frags and so on.

My first question; Is it safe for demos if I want to upload on xj for example? And second; I converted one demo to test only and when I type viewdemo demo_name it comes in console: Playing demo from bleh bleh... and my CS stops I can't do anything. Sry for very bad english, tired.

Dacca23/10/2008 13:57(edited 23/10/2008 13:57)

I have this error:


WARNING! Server returned protocol version -1577058304, not 48


eDark23/10/2008 15:40

this program is working for the most demos and demos that are converted with it and running shouldn t have any problems to get accepted but:

IT ISN T WORKING FOR ALL DEMOS SO MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE CONVERTING!!!!!!!!

leggie23/10/2008 16:32

Originally posted by .reSPECT.
My first question; Is it safe for demos if I want to upload on xj for example? And second; I converted one demo to test only and when I type viewdemo demo_name it comes in console: Playing demo from bleh bleh... and my CS stops I can't do anything. Sry for very bad english, tired.

it's the only way to convert the demo's so yes obviously it's safe...

rusty27/10/2008 05:40

i get the same protocol error when trying to connect hltv to lan.. is there a way to fix this?

veer27/10/2008 08:48

is it wierd that i have the new protocol version and all of my old demos still work great?

Yamakasi27/10/2008 10:26

i got an error when i launch the .exe QQ
"application can't start .... (0xc00000135)

mdq30/10/2008 09:30(edited 30/10/2008 09:31)

I have the same error yamakasi

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorzp6.png

the application couldn't start correctly Click at Aceptar to end the application

any solution?

stRunF30/10/2008 12:37

Originally posted by qweek
// IMPORTANT:

this program is working for the most demos and demos that are converted with it and running shouldn t have any problems to get accepted but:

IT ISN T WORKING FOR ALL DEMOS SO MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE CONVERTING!!!!!!!!

eDark


Hey all. I've found a nice demo fix tool for the new update. It's not me who made this, but I just wanted to share so we all can watch demos in viewdemo. :)

Here it is: http://files.filefront.com/CsDemoConverterexe/;12135397;/fileinfo.html

A tip is to use the "Batch of demos" then select your cstrike folder, and it fixes all demos in like 15 seconds. :)

Credits: Rakot who made this program.

Cheers! :)

whew nice:D
thx 4 sharing :)

Yamakasi30/10/2008 12:53

mdq you need to update you'r windows with microsoft net.framework something like that then all work .

mdq30/10/2008 14:01

thanks it works

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.