Plugin idea

Started by PepoMerca
24/10/2008 05:10
Page 1 of 1
PepoMerca24/10/2008 05:10(edited 24/10/2008 05:11)

Well, first of all I dont know if it's the correct forum..

second, this plugin would be hard or even imposible to do, but I was thinking if possible make a plugin like car games, did u play car games?, there you got an option "ghost car", then, would be possible make the same for kz? the ghost would simulate a wr... this would be very funny :P. I think its impossible, i'm sure it's impossible but I had to post it.. or maybe i'm a little drunk, not.

Byes.

SchlumPF24/10/2008 05:32

possible

PepoMerca24/10/2008 05:43(edited 24/10/2008 05:44)

omg, are u serious? !

Mayrus24/10/2008 08:51

Can you do this SchlumPF?

veer24/10/2008 08:52

i thought of this a while ago as well but never though to post it

imo its possible

StormZz24/10/2008 09:04

numb did it (not even kidding)

NumB24/10/2008 09:21(edited 24/10/2008 16:24)

In other words you mean something like "World Record Viewer online"? I had this idea some months ago and was scripting it from then to the last days (now since cs update there are much weird questions and problems what need to be solved). Not saying that I'm planing not to do anything in next month for not getting banned from xj, cuz my warning reason is technically the same as getting warned for releasing a game edition like amxx (not even adding download links).

P.S. Althow my version will be private (of wr viewer that is).

// edit:

Ok, cuz I posted this, in next few weeks we can wait for wr-viewer from Lt.Rat. =*

stask0 Tournament #224/10/2008 13:06

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?114917

SchlumPF24/10/2008 13:54(edited 24/10/2008 13:56)

numb just forget about lt.rat, you have a big advantage noone knwos yet except you and a small group of other guys :P (he knows what i mean)

eMTi24/10/2008 16:18

Originally posted by SchlumPF
numb just forget about lt.rat, you have a big advantage noone knwos yet except you and a small group of other guys :P (he knows what i mean)

yep ;P

NumB24/10/2008 16:22

I know. Sry about that - was a bit upset cuz of permanent ban from steam forums w/o no realistic reason and for warning on xj w/o no realistic reason also. =P

SchlumPF24/10/2008 17:31

i dont understand the warning at xj but the ban at steampowered... ofc they ban you cuz they want everbody to use the version they want them to play with + your thingy needs nosteam cs... NO-STEAM, STEAMpowered ^^

iLLo14/11/2008 04:59(edited 14/11/2008 05:26)

I suggest you try this link :
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?109250

I'm making it right now :) (It's been 6 months i'm on it)

It is possible ; even if the way i do it is not the best , it is a beginning :D

And btw : there is a beta version of this plugin and a plugin which show you the possibility of this plugin :)

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=0D236AWD

Lt.RAT14/11/2008 17:55

Never c that thread before, but yes ~ at July i`ve did program that converts demo in to my "file format"... with that program we checked demo in our ljThread and I did some kind of such plugin, but only for cg_coldbhop map, coz it`s short - good for tests :) all works - ok :) for now that plugin in my trash :)

So, NumB - you was right :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.