300+ pre ?

Started by ALFRED ftw!
24/10/2008 15:05
Page 1 of 3
ALFRED ftw!24/10/2008 15:05

a little fucker on friends list keep telling me that he can do 300+ pre on bhop-lj! he say he can demo it (lol) but tell me if its possible with the technics we have atm.....cuz if it isnt i dont even wanna wait on his shit demo xD
ALFRED

NeMiQ2224/10/2008 15:15(edited 24/10/2008 20:24)

After 300+ prestrafe at bhop your speed automaticaly falls down to 250 and with that speed you can't jump very far. He is bullshitting you.

sn00p24/10/2008 15:32

it's poss .. even Numb said

wRath` mapper24/10/2008 15:43

Hahaha he is just wrong, sure you can do more than 300 prestrafe, but it just resets to 250 so it's pointless.

NOEL24/10/2008 16:48(edited 24/10/2008 16:48)

tbh, sometimes i dont feel like it resets, i had 300.1 or so pre last night, and i flew man..

Grrr24/10/2008 17:07

u can do 300+ pre with AXN :)

ALFRED ftw!24/10/2008 17:59

Originally posted by IchWill
u can do 300+ pre with AXN :)


hahahaha ofc 300+ pre is possible with AXN xD

ALFRED ftw!24/10/2008 18:01

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
After 300+ prestrafe at bhop your speed automaticaly falls down to 250 and with that speed you can;t jump very far. He is bullshitting you.


i knew it fall´s down, but maybe he found a new technic for bhop ? :P

NeMiQ2224/10/2008 20:25

Then the demo is one and only solution for this case and will show what he is talking about.

amiGGo28/10/2008 22:03

i can have 300+ pre why it's so weird?

stRunF29/10/2008 12:15

299.99 ftw o_O

pontus :)29/10/2008 13:27

I did 300.00x pre with bhop lj, and it was to high to get stats so i doubt that 300+ is possible.

ALFRED ftw!30/10/2008 00:15

haha that sucker: "i got it on demo, but i deleted it by accident and im too lazy to make new one"
hes OWNED that lier

Murvelman30/10/2008 01:41

NumB said in this interview that there is a way to do 300+ pre, don't ask me how though.

Pulsar!30/10/2008 06:00

I think it is possible to do 300+ pre with this trick:
u need to bhop with 299 pre, strafe in air to get ~350 and than make a eDark jump with DD. Will it works ?

Fliborecord holder Tournament #230/10/2008 14:15

and eDark jump is...?

I might be terribly wrong, but I say NumB is wrong ._.

Grrr30/10/2008 14:38

Originally posted by Murvelman
NumB said in this interview that there is a way to do 300+ pre, don't ask me how though.


thats interesting, but I can't belive until I see it..
but I'll try to do some 300+ pre :D

Avatar31/10/2008 10:24

one time i had 300.8 pre or something and the stats distplays distance but i cant remember how much...
maybe a bug or something...dont know if
poss or not.. dont ask me :(

cC|Nikolaa31/10/2008 10:35

Originally posted by Flibo
and eDark jump is...?

I might be terribly wrong, but I say NumB is wrong ._.


eDark jump is the multi/double cj that Fact or Fiction used in his 267 demo

anny031/10/2008 11:00

and what is eDark jump category 2???

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.