kzsca_ebmadness

25/10/2008 00:15
Page 1 of 1
Chrizzy mapper Tournament #325/10/2008 00:15(edited 25/10/2008 13:40)

Hello! :D

Here's a map i finished today that i started a loooooong time ago after playing cg_hitnrun, its not that long but since it has some edgebugs in it it's kinda hard. The edgebugs isn't hard but since there's a total of 3-4 minutes climbing between them you need some skill and a little luck :)

Wanted it to be different at the end but i got errors so had to delete some stuff and change it.

Image: http://i34.tinypic.com/6ycsxs.jpg

Download: http://chrizzy.tinnet.net/kzsca_ebmadness.rar

elITe^25/10/2008 00:26

Chrizzy is back! :D Sounds intressting for sure! I'll comment on it ASAP!

lo<3

wRath` mapper25/10/2008 07:24

Looks really interesting, I actually hope the edgebugs are stairs, more fun that way :D

NumB25/10/2008 09:14

Or is it my fps or last eb combination is extreme strafing?

Good map btw! ;)

P.S. Jb sc's ftw! :D

Nitsuga25/10/2008 11:51(edited 25/10/2008 12:25)

really good map..!


Edit: http://rapidshare.com/files/157363126/sc.rar.html << sc

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #325/10/2008 13:09(edited 25/10/2008 13:10)

Thanks guys, I didn't use any beta testers before i released it so there were some scs that was kinda easy that was found at digital-tech last night :(

Anyway, I'm planning on making a v2 because i had to delete alot from this version :)

NumB: Need to do some strafing for the last combo :)

NumB25/10/2008 13:22

Originally posted by Chrizzy
NumB: Need to do some strafing for the last combo :)

Don't understand wrong but I want a demo of last eb combo, cuz I hardly did it with hook prestrafe.

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #325/10/2008 13:33(edited 25/10/2008 13:42)

You must be jumping from the wrong place then.

Here's a demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/asenub

btw wrath: Yes all ebs are stairs(unless you wanna do a sc) :)

HeBTeMy25/10/2008 14:40

Good Job Chrizzy! Map looks nice

elITe^08/11/2008 19:25

This map was really fun and well build. Can't w8 till you finish the other one :)

Good job Chrizzy ! lo<3

kolobok10/11/2008 07:37

GJ nice map :)
EB niced :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.