xj racist towards azn's?

Started by KyLe^
25/10/2008 00:32
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
KyLe^25/10/2008 00:32

Ive been noticing a lot lately that Asians don't get a fair shake on xj. Firts time i noticed was when alex got 241 hj and someone posted his stats wrong and had to be basically forced to put the proper stats. Then i noticed that fr3d got like 265 cj to be top cjer and no1 puts his demo up or even cares to mention his name. Then that one dude gets 269 cj block but since its not fact or fictions queer ass it cant be mentioned either. I could just be wrong maybe the demos had cheats but its highly unlikely so i say to you xj ASIANS NEED LOVE TO.

pontus :)25/10/2008 00:37

I heard some talk about that shit a while ago, why wasn't the 269 block accepted? Double countjump is accepted, right? Cause fact or fictions 267 did get accepted?

NOEL25/10/2008 00:48

azn's > rest of the world, you know it.

thopa25/10/2008 00:53(edited 25/10/2008 00:55)

Who said they are not accepted?

What about alex stats? I havn't noticed anything wrong with it, so I won't comment them. fr3ds demo is still in the ftp which he uploaded it to, but in idle mode.

I check the WR's and the LJ's, and I have not given a statement about them not being accepted, or denied. I do fancy swedish chicks prior to asian chicks, but that doesn't make me a racist, and since there are more non-asian LJ demos submitted I guess you are just one in the bunch that is waiting for your demos to be checked. Last weekends update of LJ's and Bhops included about 25 demos, so this weekend I'm going for HJ's and CJ's.

Everything you mention is about longjump demos, so I guess that's your direction when it comes to kz. Since the first asian guy got a WR on XJ we've awaited more and more from you since we know asian people always has a few people that is top notch. We welcome everyone. I welcome everyone.. Some people are racists, but none of the admins at XJ are more racist than the average person.


Give me more information about which people hasn't got a fair chance, and compare that with other people in the same seat and you will see everyone is treated the same, especially when they are treated by me. You can also list all asians that has got a fair chance, which is pretty damn many, and equal to the rest of the jumpers.

When it's about demos i don't care what country you come from, none other that adding the flag.

akM25/10/2008 00:57

wheres the 269 cj?

KyLe^25/10/2008 00:58

I'm not asian wtf lol im just friends with the ones that haven't gotten a mentioned. The talked to me about it and i got pissed i like ljing but i love bhop and pure kz more. When alex's hj was first posted like 5 months ago u put his stats as like 254.1 or something when it was suppose to be 254.6. All im saying is it seems pretty messed up. I'm mentioning the hj/dcj/cj records cuz those are the ones to my knowledge to have been snubbed

thopa25/10/2008 01:06

Check his demo in fps death yourself, and you will get the stats that's shown in the lj records section. It can't be supposed to be more than it infact is.

If they have questions, tell them to contact me and I will answer them. Then the information given won't be a guess by some random person that doesn't administer submitted demos. You see my contact details in the LJ record thread in longjump forum, so why not start there if people have questions.

KyLe^25/10/2008 01:10

u already fixed his stats months ago im talking about the others especially the 269 block mostly, it was posted and then disappeared without a trace.

thopa25/10/2008 01:13(edited 25/10/2008 01:16)

It didn't disappear without a trace. We left a comment that were there for more than three weeks. We are not obliged to update the records sections within a specific time period. Sometimes it's done super quick. Sometimes it's extreme low prio. If jahasunsa didn't read it, then his bad. And as I said. Why don't just ask me about it. I don't have to leave my footmark in the forums after everything i do around here. Want something? Ask the admins. He spectated me some days ago in xj server and never mentioned anything about this.

loopah25/10/2008 02:58(edited 25/10/2008 02:59)

racism is a pretty strong word kyle^. And why on earth would they dissallow so called "azn demos" They accept demos from all over the world. Think before you make a thread like this.

KyLe^25/10/2008 03:35

Then not racism but blackballing, so these forums / community has to be told how to do its job. He has to confront u and be like plz put my demo on and beg. You kinda should leave a footmark because it leads people to believe things that possibly are untrue. I've had many people confront me about this subject over the past months and they r scared to get banned. I don't aspire to get "wr's" so i could give two shits about being banned. Ill be there voice.

loopah25/10/2008 05:09(edited 25/10/2008 05:14)

You are just plain stupid.

You start a new thread, you give no feedback or any facts what really "have happend" here. What do you expect from people?

Your their voice? If they _REALLY_ cared they prrolly would contact any of the admins or make their own awesome threads themself.

And as far as I know thopa, he wouldnt do that, he has no reason at all.

NumB25/10/2008 05:35

I didn't quite understood what suggestion it is but what I figured out from first post:

Suggestion is: every time when some1 beats some lj record it should be posted in the news.

My option: it's really a bad idea... But cuz we aren't seeing much new news (mby one per week), I have 2 say that I agree with this idea. P.S. Taking about weeks - where xj weekly gone?

NeMiQ2225/10/2008 10:23(edited 25/10/2008 15:33)

This is quite big community and many LJ demos are submitted every day. Thopa has his real life and other hobbies not only 24/7 sitting in front of his PC and refreshing web and FTP to answer in few seconds to every post and demo. But that "New LJ/CJ/HJ/BHOP record announcing news" would be cool.
IMO jahasunsa's DCJ demos should be mentioned in news. Thopa does a great work with all the demos, I am not asslicking, I say it because I know what this job means.

boom.dll25/10/2008 11:46

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
This is quite big coomunity and many LJ demos are submitted every day. Thopa has hid real life and other hobbies not only 24/7 sitting in front of his PC and refreshing web and FTP to answer in few seconds to every post and demo. But that "New LJ/CJ/HJ/BHOP record announcing news" would be cool.
Imo that jahasunsa's DCJ demos should be mentioned in news. Thopa does a great work with all the demos, I am not asslicking, I say it because I know what this job means.

+1 raptor

KyLe^25/10/2008 17:04

I'm not suggesting that demos come out every single day cuz frankly I don't care. What I am saying is when all those demos have been coming out they have all been Latvian and German and Bulgarian and what not but the Koreans and Chinese are simply left out.

Fire25/10/2008 19:10

Maybe because they don't submit them while they are being checked as mentioned before. You need to realize that LJ records take a while to be posted because of the extreme amount that are submitted each day. Secondly, thopa makes sure to check all normal wr's and it isn't his fault is Asian players are not submitting demos.

Maybe you should record some demos of your self doing a 220 LJ and find out why they don't get accepted.

IMO LJ is a waste of time anyway and If I was thopa I would pretend like no ones demos ever got accepted.

Kevlarrrr25/10/2008 19:36

Not got time to check 269 demo or w/e u do but u can make news on Pro jumpers movies. awesome

boom.dll25/10/2008 21:22

wtf is wrong with u people... i havent updated the lj section on romanian-jumpers for over 1 month... maybe more... cant remember xD... so what? does that mean i`m hating romanian players? am i a racist? ... wtf?
this thread is as stupid as it can get...

dont worry thopa... ur doing a great job... nevermind the silly 14 year olds that want to sound smart by inventing shit...

Page 1 of 1