qb's 265 countjump
Yes yes.
qb's 265 countjump.
I asked if I could make a little movie about it and here it is :)
megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=QIF0J9LD 24 mb
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl63sf0z3bs&fmt=18
baevern uber edit imo =D
nice editing and nice jump :) 8/10 from me :) gz
nice editing and nice jump :) 8/10 from me :) gj
So he was actually telling the truth. Sten on fire :) gj
Nice editing, BAEVERN^ :)
Great jump, but am I the only one who doesn't like the editing? :E The "knife transition" was nice tho.
nice editing and gj on the block
nice 265! baevern doin' zeh editing ! fist
gj... !
gj, even tho i dont know "qb"
Originally posted by .reSPECT.Great jump, but am I the only one who doesn't like the editing? :E The "knife transition" was nice tho.
Im kinda like you, not so nice editing, only a mask transition that aint so hard to do with vegas :p But gj anyways.
Originally posted by akMnice 265! baevern doin' zeh editing ! fist
omg. sbvlz is back.
nice jump. :D
Niiice jump sten <3
Nice editing once again BAEVERN :)
Nice jump, nice editing.
Good job both ; )
thanks guys :)
The editing itself isnt so hard to do but it's all about the idea and trying new things imo.
Please log in to post replies.