Looking for Movie maker
Hey guyz , i'm looking for a nice movie maker because i will stop cs after this one i think .
here's 4 demo if you want to see "my skillz"
http://www.speedyshare.com/455963244.html
and my old movie by 8ball1 (really old :p ) http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?62216
if you want to contact me add Yannou91 in steam friends or let me a msg here , btw sorry for my english QQ .
EDIT : I forgot to say that i've ~40demos so i'll be a short movie :]
Realy nice old movie ... i would apply but ... im not skilled enaught .. gl finding a good mm and if there is no one i can do it :)
ya! 8ball1 was pro in moviemaking back then aswell!
uber edit in ur old movie ,like it
yannou ftw ! GL for finding a movie maker m8 =)
hoOo yes old movie...
Yama is a good friend, but i cant to consecrate my time to a movie : busy with school.
I hope you'll find someone to do this farewell video ;)
Thanks for the positives feedbacks , but i'm always looking for a pr0 moviemaker :]
I would love to do ure movie.
If you'd let me to that is ! :)
Originally posted by BAEVERN^I would love to do ure movie.
If you'd let me to that is ! :)
Thread can be close :)
Please log in to post replies.