SurfOner, Australian Surfer: Flashlight

Started by Goob[staR.]
27/10/2008 09:25
Page 2 of 2
SeedD07/11/2008 15:39(edited 07/11/2008 15:40)

Music: 9/10
Editing: 0/10
Tricks: 7/10

Totally: 7/10, BUT cuz u used noob settings, I will say Totally: -10/10


P.S. When you surf it doesn't matter what your weapon is, BUT when u are in the air u fall faster with heavier weapons, so surfing with scout is easier, than surfing with knife/famas/m4a1/para or awp.

wRath` mapper07/11/2008 18:19

No, only prestrafe is different, so the jump to the surf will be affected. Flibo proved that the airstrafes aren't worse when using heavier weapons.

puppetz mapper07/11/2008 18:33

Nice movie, surf movies are really fun to watch. Maybe that beat got a little annoying after a while (although it does go well with surf), but I still liked it a lot. Nice and simple effects too.

There was a few places where I didn't like the effects though - the rewinding stuff, and that "lagging" on 03:40 or so.
Good job!

SeedD07/11/2008 22:35

I am not talking about the airstrafes, I am talking about the gravity...

wRath` mapper07/11/2008 22:46

You still fail man.. You aren't falling faster if you use an awp instead of a knife.

SeedD08/11/2008 20:58(edited 08/11/2008 20:59)

OK, u win, now I will stop spamming.

P.S. I understood my fail: You don't fall faster, but in LJ ur pre with heavier weapons isn't huge like 275, and that's why I failed. AND cuz in surf your pre is the same with every weapon, there isn't any diffrent with surfing with awp/scout. BTW surfing with scout looks noobing xD Anyway, I still don't give more than 0/10 for the movie.

EDIT: U told me that, but I didn't understand it xD (now I understand it)

prof. chosen08/11/2008 21:58

the pre in surf is different too, but it doesnt effect the difficulty level of a trick, because surfing is surfing and pre-ing is pre-ing.

oP^08/11/2008 22:14

I like surf movies :P
Editing is so nice imo ^^
gj

kzno`Psycho10/11/2008 18:42

Originally posted by NOEL!
[blockquote]I'm not really a fan of surfing, but I have done some myself the past years and I must say: these things are NOT easy.[/blockquote]

then you my friend, sucked at surfing. cause as an old surfer myself, i can tell you this: all of those tricks is learnable in a few hours of playing, also it looked like u used developer and fps_max 120 or whatever it is all those noobs are using..
nice music though, sadly it didn't go well with the movie, didn't fit at all.


All the pro's use:

-developer 1
-fps_modem 131
-fps_max 131

...

ON: Really nice movie, but loose the scout : P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.