Fact or Fiction Kzno_xtremeblock SICK WR [You
tbh I only read the begining of his post . sry bout that , but still. Dont post things that u dont know :P
just read the whole post man.
- the saddest thing about this rec is probably that it's beatable, brian will do it using that jerk slideboost :].
i swear to god fof.. if u are using slowmo..
Originally posted by loveinabottlei swear to god fof.. if u are using slowmo..
I will send to you my naked pics then ((((:
I see ajR sow the seeds of doubt in your mind. Don't be so credulous.
ajR is a farmer.
FoF can improve the wr some second more, but not more then 1:56 if he do a really fast sc or something, gj
thats the most uber demo I had ever seen!
Originally posted by loveinabottlei swear to god fof.. if u are using slowmo..
I also have some doubts but.. time will show :) I hope I'm wrong, else - Fact or slowmoFiction :\
[blockquote]I hope I'm wrong, else - Fact or slowmoFiction :\[/blockquote]
^^ For all the people that cant read size 1 writing.
I doubt he is, and if he is ajR i will take all the bad comments i've said about you back.
I just don't know from where these doubts comes out. It's just obvious I don't cheat. This situation looks like when you see a green apple, you say that "maybe it's a blue one? or maybe not". I can't imagine how can I use slowmotion for example playing together with my friends (for instance in kzlt community) XD Everybody know me and my skills (if I even have any skills xD).
I just think "wtf?" when other people beleave in ones jokes :)
so stop flooding this thread. Or rename it to "Does FoF cheat?".
and ajR`: ye you did a great work by defaming me... Thank you
edit: oh well... It's just a game. Somehow I started care too much :) let ppl think what they want :p
I said what I think and my opinion is not affected by ajR`s words or w/e.. I just started having doubts 3-4 months ago. There's no way to find out if u are cheating or not (except edark's analysis lol) but ur strafes are GODDAMN WEIRD. I'm not trying to offend u or something :/ just my personal opinion.
I like how I got brought into this convo and yet I didn't say anything, WEEEEEE.
slowmo ftw!
Originally posted by ajR`I like how I got brought into this convo and yet I didn't say anything, WEEEEEE.
slowmo ftw!
This is envy ?! Or you're "funny" again ? :)
Ho the fuck "invented" slowmo ?
And I hope that someone sometime will make a program for dedecting slowmo shiet.
ontopic: fucking xtreme run....
And yes u can't avoid the though that u are using slowmo but...whateeevaaahhhh !
Originally posted by BAEVERN^Ho the fuck "invented" slowmo ?
And I hope that someone sometime will make a program for dedecting slowmo shiet.
slowmo is just a hack like all others - with aimbot, wall, fullbright, etc. - it just has the opposite effect of speedhack. And it should be easily detectable cuz most of the hacks got autobhop and no-recoil shits.
don't care about this.. just game
Originally posted by C-WaLKeR`Originally posted by BAEVERN^Ho the fuck "invented" slowmo ?
And I hope that someone sometime will make a program for dedecting slowmo shiet.
slowmo is just a hack like all others - with aimbot, wall, fullbright, etc. - it just has the opposite effect of speedhack. And it should be easily detectable cuz most of the hacks got autobhop and no-recoil shits.
Alright, programmes where you can achieve the effect of "slowmo" dont inject in your hl.exe. Hacks do ... There are many programms like that. How they work? Its simple, they lower down the cpu speed for the programms. Or, with newer progs you can lower only 1 progress, for example hl.exe. It doenst inject into your counterstrike. And therefore its almost undetectable. But there are ways ofcourse.
there's an undetected slowmo hack for windows vista users only
eh 2:55 and below possible still
Originally posted by Supaeh 2:55 and below possible still
i believe you mean 1:55!
Please log in to post replies.