Godlike combo!

Started by Avenger.ee
29/10/2008 20:04
Page 1 of 1
Avenger.ee29/10/2008 20:04

Please someone do that uber godlike combo like 240 bhop --> 250 lj --> 260 cj --> and if u are unbelievably lucky 2000 units eb --> 2000 units jb!
:D Theoretically it's possible, isn't it? :D
But what about "practically"? ^_^

lalevUl29/10/2008 20:14

create a map then and I'll pwn it

leggie29/10/2008 20:14


[XJ] leggie [noodles.kz] jumped 241.509 units with bhop!
[XJ] leggie [noodles.kz] jumped 249.486 units!
CountJump Distance 263.464599 Maxspeed 344.646545 Gain 54.667480 Prestrafe 289.979064 Sync 79.166


lol'd at the first try :(

HeBTeMy29/10/2008 20:16

you mean stats in a row,or blocks ? :p

Avenger.ee29/10/2008 20:18

ofc stats :)
huh demo would be great :D

Scary Tournament #229/10/2008 20:25

Too easy! How about saying it backwards with awp? and /unbind all?

leggie29/10/2008 20:26

you meant stats lol?, pretty easy imo i thought you meant block, i just posted stats for the fun of it.... close though, especially to say i cant lj :D

Avenger.ee29/10/2008 20:29

scary I didn't say it's ez I just asked for combo cuz I believe it is possible practically )
with those crazy jb and eb )

prof. chosen29/10/2008 21:33

make it blockkkkkkkk

veer01/11/2008 11:09

make it block

stats are gayyY

colix mapper01/11/2008 13:30

i actually dont think so this makes sense.

qewi01/11/2008 19:57

hm, kinda senseless ;/ like the others, make it block huEAE :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.