HowTo: smooth block climbing

Started by m0ver
29/10/2008 21:55
Page 1 of 1
m0ver29/10/2008 21:55

I was wondering after seeing lots of demos that it is possible to smoothly climb up the block. It looks as if you slide upwards. It is most noticable in a0ke-s demo for goldbhop when he climbs that "stairs" like they really are stairs.

I've managed to do something similar if I jump few units before block but then I always lose speed, and I've seen that in most demos they don't lose speed.

What is technique behind this?

Pulsar!29/10/2008 22:07

bind mwheelup/down "+duck"

m0ver29/10/2008 22:08

I have it on down, up is for +jump.

NeMiQ2229/10/2008 22:43

Yea, bind +duck on mousewheel and turn with wheel as hell when you goes up that stairs.

bap31/10/2008 00:17

well. i would recommend scrolling the mwheel when you're really close to the next step of the stairs. almost hitting it. ALMOST.

BooLiSH31/10/2008 13:16

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.19 this?

stRunF31/10/2008 18:57

practice..
need dbl duck in the face of the stair:)
some1 climbs it like an ordinary stair .. xD

m0ver31/10/2008 19:11

jep, tnx

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.