Mouse acceleration

Started by Gnomas
29/10/2008 21:57
Page 1 of 1
Gnomas29/10/2008 21:57

how to turn off mouse acc on non-steam cs?

lonewolf VIP29/10/2008 21:58

don't know well, try to find "Mouse Fix" on google.

ALFRED ftw!30/10/2008 00:19

CPL Mouse Fix(it only works at Windows XP which i guess u have): http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/763/mirrors.php
choose ur mirror and go :)

mYmqONE30/10/2008 08:53

there is a version for Vista too

natu`30/10/2008 10:54

where ?

pd30/10/2008 11:13

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unbenanntnq4.jpg
try this

natu`30/10/2008 12:27

mouse fix for vista plz :)

Dragon30/10/2008 13:07(edited 30/10/2008 16:49)

wtf are you talking about guys? :D:D just launch hl.exe with these parameters : -game cstrike -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -noforcemaccel

cheche30/10/2008 13:27(edited 30/10/2008 13:29)

Originally posted by Dragon
wtf are you talking about guys? :D:D just launch hl.exe with these parameters : -game cstrike -noforcemparms -noforcepspd -noforcemaccel


I remember I did that and thought that the mouseacceleration now was turned off.

But then I decided to try and get the CPL MouseFix, and I could instantly feel the difference. I could not feel anything different before when I just had the launch options.

So I guess that's the fuck we are talking about.

-

But now I'm getting worried, I just installed CS on my new laptop, and downloaded some random CPL MouseFix- but I got Vista so do anyone got a link for a MouseFix that Vista supports? Thank you.

pd30/10/2008 13:34

Originally posted by Dragon
wtf are you talking about guys? :D:D just launch hl.exe with these parameters : -game cstrike -noforcemparms -noforcepspd -noforcemaccel

/push

ajR`30/10/2008 16:40

Originally posted by Dragon
wtf are you talking about guys? :D:D just launch hl.exe with these parameters : -game cstrike -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -noforcemaccel

Dragon30/10/2008 16:49

yea just a typo.. btw cheche, it's really not my problem that you can't type 3 words on your keyboard :)

cheche30/10/2008 20:01(edited 30/10/2008 20:02)

Originally posted by Dragon
yea just a typo.. btw cheche, it's really not my problem that you can't type 3 words on your keyboard :)


First of all, who said I could not type 3 words on my keyboard?

Secondly, if I couldn't - who said it would be your problem?

And finally, wtf are you talking about? Not that I care that much tbh. :)

pd30/10/2008 21:10(edited 04/11/2008 19:30)

dont talk shit, the commands allways worked.
since 1998

stRunF30/10/2008 21:39

properties->target-> add this '-game cstrike -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -noforcemaccel' without quotes

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.