mapcheck team

Started by leggie
30/10/2008 22:06
Page 1 of 1
leggie30/10/2008 22:06

idk where to put this but you need to fix kz_pit, the timers fucked and barely ever works.....and i know somebody has already submitted a time so please fix it befor the demo gets accepted otherwise they will be pissed at losing there wr lol, P.S i thought all maps were supose to have standard timers? wasn't it on kz_creek that 1 fucked up or something... can't remember........ just giving you a heads up anyways

akkord mapper31/10/2008 21:24

yea you're right, and I wouldn't mind to lose the wr anyways :D I had a good practice hehe

leggie31/10/2008 23:14

im always right! :P figured they best changed it before somebody gets mad.

mtoboiii8000 mapper31/10/2008 23:26

These mappers are just too stupid (sry ovi sry raver ^^) to use shizukas and sadpuppys timer! Its alot better but im too lazy to understand it :D

raver mapper01/11/2008 01:29

Originally posted by mentaL_o
These mappers are just too stupid (sry ovi sry raver ^^) to use shizukas and sadpuppys timer! Its alot better but im too lazy to understand it :D


Ye, puppys timer is a pain in the ass to use. I tought I did everything right but still I had problems with it. And puppy is to cockey to even help for 5 mins.

leggie02/11/2008 14:29

so is anything going to be done about it? i've seen the demo release and i think somebody will be mad.

mtoboiii8000 mapper02/11/2008 15:44

well apparently the timer works! i dont see a problem

leggie02/11/2008 17:13

in only works every so often, and you cant see if it's started until your like 2 mins in the map

akkord mapper02/11/2008 18:01

Originally posted by mentaL_o
well apparently the timer works! i dont see a problem

when this is related to my record, then I was using restart 1 after each fail, so the timer was working again, but with sv_restart 1 you can eat goatpoo and count the time yourself.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.