de_inferno - boostmovie 2

Started by reAti
01/11/2008 13:31
Page 1 of 2
reAti01/11/2008 13:31(edited 01/11/2008 15:50)

de_inferno - boostmovie THE SECOND!!!

Tricks and editing made on one day, so..

Resolution: 1280x720
Lenght: 03.33

Download
Sendspace: .wmv 108MB
Megaupload: .mp4 92MB

SK-Gaming: watch (look at the first comment by "reAty". Thats not me.. fan?)
Youtube: watch

kunqui01/11/2008 14:29

SICK.!!!
I like this movie. 9/10
isnt 10 because the music.

well, about your fan, he copy all your movies , lol.

gj anyways :)

akkord mapper01/11/2008 14:45

liked it

kaynerecord holder01/11/2008 14:47(edited 01/11/2008 14:47)

gj.. 10/10

players?

reAti01/11/2008 14:48(edited 01/11/2008 14:49)

Originally posted by Kunqui*^
SICK.!!!
I like this movie. 9/10
isnt 10 because the music.

well, about your fan, he copy all your movies , lol.

gj anyways :)

chose that music because if you dont like movie, you can do helicopter while listening that song. ;)

k3G01/11/2008 14:50

this is reAti style ,very nice

wRath` mapper01/11/2008 15:15

HOLY shit! :D
Really nice movie reAti, impressive boosts!
Wow this was really surprising.
And you also did many uber jumps after getting boosted and shit o_O

GJ reAti, CRiMEOW & K1554!

FailED`01/11/2008 15:19

nice! keep going, and do also eg cbble boost movie :) 10/10

reAti01/11/2008 15:38

Originally posted by FailED 
nice! keep going, and do also eg cbble boost movie :) 10/10

we will! :)

padnaliQ01/11/2008 16:32

ooh that was impressive! gj reati, crimeow and k1554

zyllEE01/11/2008 16:41

reati wins!

SLTV01/11/2008 17:27

gj !

Tess01/11/2008 19:09

Nice :)

Fact or Fiction01/11/2008 19:11

wow.. I'm amazed. Didn't like only music (but this is our own choices :) so this doesn't count).

$iw01/11/2008 19:12

I dont like boost movies, but this one was awesome, GJ :)

BAEVERN^01/11/2008 19:20

haha omg. This is a "keepvid" !

Though it was gonna be booring like any other boost movie but I'm speachless...
REALLY great movie.

Uber boosts, pretty hard trickjumps after severeal nice boosts...All I can say is reallyfuckinggj!! :D

(Lanb0iz? ;>)

And the song haha, "p3tt3r - damplåten" HAHA :D

woho, waiting for another movie !!!

wRath` mapper01/11/2008 19:37

Originally posted by Siw
I dont like boost movies, but this one was awesome, GJ :)


Exactly my thoughts.. Boost movies are usually boring, but this one is an exception!

Nubby-_-01/11/2008 20:08

awesome

sLxn_01/11/2008 20:28

very nice, but wtf with the song? :P

qewi01/11/2008 20:39

Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by Siw
I dont like boost movies, but this one was awesome, GJ :)


Exactly my thoughts.. Boost movies are usually boring, but this one is an exception!


dont need to write anything, they have already said it all :-)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.