He B TeMy's Stuff

Started by BAEVERN^
02/11/2008 00:34
Page 1 of 3
BAEVERN^02/11/2008 00:34(edited 02/11/2008 03:05)

He B Temy with 4 sick demos ! :)

Megaupload 38 mb

Youtube


iLOL__-02/11/2008 00:41

o_O nice

wRath` mapper02/11/2008 00:47

Really sweet tricks by He B TeMy!!
ahhh so many nice jumps :DD
I like the editing too, except that the colors are really boring.
Music fits really well too!

GJ to both!
Wow I have to watch it again :P He B TeMy is so sick!

kaynerecord holder02/11/2008 00:49

nice ^^

maetz02/11/2008 01:09

woooh niiiiice :D

k3G02/11/2008 01:12

on my balls :O
this is sick ,very nice HeBTeMy, keep in up <3
every trick is insane

Attaque 7702/11/2008 01:21

very nice tricks and editing! gj

pepo here :D

Dacca02/11/2008 01:26(edited 02/11/2008 01:27)

Nice editing (simple, but nice). Of course, the jumps were insane :D

P.S. CJ freak <3 :D

spr1n mapper02/11/2008 01:35

amazing =) gj TeMy <3

BooLiSH02/11/2008 01:43

Originally posted by wRath`
Really sweet tricks by He B TeMy!!
ahhh so many nice jumps :DD

I like the editing too, except that the colors are really boring.
Music fits really well too!

GJ to both!
Wow I have to watch it again :P He B TeMy is so sick!

boom.dll02/11/2008 01:47

HOLY SHIT! hebtemy u are fuckin insane dude :| oO

/me is speechless !

Well done both of u! He B TeMy you're damn good!

lalevUl02/11/2008 01:55

really nice, awesome jumps and nice editing!
jumps 9/10
editing 8/10
music i dont remember so I guess it wasnt that good.
GJ!

BAEVERN^02/11/2008 02:09

Originally posted by lalle`
really nice, awesome jumps and nice editing!
jumps 9/10
editing 8/10
music i dont remember so I guess it wasnt that good.
GJ!


haha ure senil !! hi :)

theenks all.
And He B Temy is ze thing !

i r Screll02/11/2008 02:31

very nice
simple but great editing :)

the jumps are insane ofc ;)

zyllEE02/11/2008 02:58

hebtemy r fking doing it while sleeping :( i sex you!<3NOW

zNife02/11/2008 03:08

Holy fkng crap amazing, but who is the moviemaker ? you beavern ? x_x

BAEVERN^02/11/2008 03:18

tEEpEE = BAEVERN ;EEEE

veer02/11/2008 11:06

nice movie

Nubby-_-02/11/2008 11:11

He B TeMy ye? gj ._.

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.