Map images (challange for VIP bronze)

Started by NumB
05/11/2008 18:28
Page 1 of 1
NumB05/11/2008 18:28(edited 05/11/2008 18:30)

As some of us noticed some maps don't have images. I'm suggesting a challenge - who will submit most good looking images of the maps what have no images till the end of the month will get 1 month vip bronze.

And say what resolution & format images should be and some rules. Rules like - sv_restart 1 and no changes on the map (no broken func_breakable objects, no opened doors, no visible players/decals...); hud_draw 0; alias m_pitch "r_drawviewmodel 0" (this one is to disable visible gun model).

What you'll say?

It will be good, cuz maps w/o images will have images and some challenge so people wont do it for nothing. Plus it's smt like community challenge and not hard, so I don't think that only 5-10 people will be in it. =)

cC|SpiNe05/11/2008 19:23

Nice idea, I'll take part :D

Murvelman05/11/2008 20:49

What happened with all the old ones? :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.