eDark jump category 2 / 2000 pre...

Started by anny0
06/11/2008 17:02
Read-Only
Page 11 of 13
.:Havok:.02/01/2009 19:10(edited 02/01/2009 19:10)

Can somebody tell what this technique is?
Where i can do that, have i to swith weapons?
Any tip. If you can post it here or if you are scared to get warn and if you want to - [email protected]
Film, demo, screen anything please.

NeMiQ2202/01/2009 19:20

Originally posted by rhoiswar
Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
I just lol'd.

Guys, it was said many times by many people that's impossible for human hands to do that EJ#2 combo, scripts are detectable so HOW it can destroy KZ?

This secret-keeping doesn't make sense or can someone explain it to me how it can destroy WRs if noone can do it?


raptor i posted what you just did on this page and i just came back and it was deleted. what the fuck? admins shouldnt be going around deleting posts they disagree with. it's getting ridiculous.

I hadn't seen your post before it got deleted but yea it's kinda ridiculous to delete post which don't break the rules. Lol.

SUBWAYZ02/01/2009 22:52

Idk, but im not liking to talk it aloud(about wat i know) becoz all gets mad to me and all start to blame each others. and idk rly, just hate the thing that "we are special, we know THE THING" lol.

Fluxey03/01/2009 13:56

Originally posted by SuBwAyZ
Idk, but im not liking to talk it aloud(about wat i know) becoz all gets mad to me and all start to blame each others. and idk rly, just hate the thing that "we are special, we know THE THING" lol.


word.. :P

oTcHeTo03/01/2009 14:55

I think I'm close to the answer , what I did to get to 2000 speed is fall from high hit a slide wall (or timer) and i instantly get 800-1000 or even 2000 speed , after this I only used a few ducks and I flied true the map , I think that with another slide wall that's easy to hit you can fly upwards too , or maybe with slidebug I don't really know :/
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwf2ko

zyllEE03/01/2009 15:16

it contains groundstrafing, dd jb and ze start timer or a slided wall, figure out the rest by urself KBAI

Likeyou03/01/2009 15:31

zyllEE just post the demo ^^ ;]

SUBWAYZ03/01/2009 15:36(edited 03/01/2009 15:45)

1. The Bibos silent walk, ground strafe to get speed.
-double duck bug every land
2. when speed enough, +jjump jumpbug to not get slowdown.
Ye and then just surf skills.

cheche03/01/2009 15:46

Originally posted by SuBwAyZ
1. The Bibos silent walk, ground strafe to get speed.
-double duck bug every land
2. when speed enough, +jjump jumpbug to not get slowdown.


^Yeh, this will definitely destroy KZ.

..not

SUBWAYZ03/01/2009 15:48

Ye not, idk wats the problem with it. Ok, well it's kinda hard to tell ppl not to do it in their runs but idk.

cheche03/01/2009 16:19(edited 03/01/2009 16:23)

Originally posted by SuBwAyZ
Ye not, idk wats the problem with it. Ok, well it's kinda hard to tell ppl not to do it in their runs but idk.


ye :), the level of immatureness in this community is ridicilous, sorry.

eMTi03/01/2009 19:34

Originally posted by SuBwAyZ
1. The Bibos silent walk, ground strafe to get speed.
-double duck bug every land
2. when speed enough, +jjump jumpbug to not get slowdown.
Ye and then just surf skills.

hahahahahahahhaha

definitly not. :D
like numb already said, ej#2 contains 2 parts, you're mistaken at both lol.
poor try to impress people here..

.:Havok:.03/01/2009 19:54(edited 03/01/2009 20:12)

So maybe this?
1.Groundstrafing.
2.Hit slide wall (non surf wall) with super speed with double-duck bug.
3.Climb on it like fof on one of his film and jump (OR NO, WITH NO JUMP!).
Look at start of the film he is surfing on non surf wall:
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=wWljiNn59Sc
I did something like this but i haven't jumped ;(
Look at my screen:
http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=edarkjump2mm6.png

What i mean I falled from highest building hitted this slide wall falled down and hitted second opposite slide wall with double duck bug. It lookt like climbing in this FoF film (0:02-0.04)(0.30-0.31) but i haven't jumped. :)

Edit: Comment please ;)
BTW: DD-Bug is very easy :)
Edit2: And this "floating" is sliding on this wall i think.

Z0ck3rOO703/01/2009 20:11

nope :P

.:Havok:.03/01/2009 20:15(edited 03/01/2009 20:18)

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
nope :P

You lie, tell that's joke xD
Why not sliding like FoF on this wall is possible (he didn't had to slowmo like a lot of people say here) And what speed he had? I think that was about 1000? And all agree. Like numb says no move when touching start button. That could stop FoF to do this bug.

itachi^03/01/2009 20:27

emti -_- why u wanna keep it secret

.:Havok:.03/01/2009 20:31(edited 03/01/2009 20:39)

itachi^ so i did something wrong or all is bad?
And guys please comment what do you think about that what i written.

SUBWAYZ03/01/2009 20:54(edited 03/01/2009 21:09)

emti, quit lieing. I dont wanna impress anyone, to be honest i don't rly care.

ps. Some1 who can make script, add me: 3xc4l1bur

.:Havok:.03/01/2009 21:25

Then groundstrafe hit slide wall and fly? That's all?

raver mapper03/01/2009 22:08

Originally posted by SuBwAyZ
emti, quit lieing. I dont wanna impress anyone, to be honest i don't rly care.

ps. Some1 who can make script, add me: 3xc4l1bur


Funny that your so sure about your thingy ... but in fact emti knows exactly how the technique works. And you not :)

Page 11 of 13