eDark jump category 2 / 2000 pre...

Started by anny0
06/11/2008 17:02
Read-Only
Page 8 of 13
Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/12/2008 13:06

Originally posted by chrizZo
Just watch one IchWill demo and you never what eDark jump 2 means. it's just ground strafes like he's doing it till 2000 speed and then you have to jb and fly a bit.


If this is true, then "I lulz at".

There is no way it can be done with human hands, not sure if even a script can do it. Yeah, maybe you can get like 500-600 pre with script, but that won't get you anywhere.

DiDo-Grecord holder16/12/2008 17:56

Originally posted by tjubby
Vodka boy it probably exist, but its way to fucking hard for a human to make..... they dont want to tell it to us caus it much cooler to brag about a secred that we dont know. If it was possible they would tell us at once..
pz.

no demo no prooof tjubby :P

Ryderc16/12/2008 19:35

But if this is a "secret", "no demo no proof" is logic :(

akM17/12/2008 01:15

Originally posted by raver
Originally posted by akM
jahasunsa that was kinda funny hi

I don't think theres a 2000+ pre (I can't call it eDark 2jump since theres no jump)


there is ..


Originally posted by Ryderc
But if this is a "secret", "no demo no proof" is logic :(


no demo, no jump. raver stop acting like u know

oTcHeTo17/12/2008 02:48

I personally think that you can't get over 600 speed with strafes (with bare hands) no scripts and stuff , with gravity ofc , which kinda means that it's not about strafing , I think that it's falling from high until 2000 speed and afterward doing some kind of edgebug or slide-bug in order to keep the speed

chrizZo21/12/2008 12:06(edited 21/12/2008 12:13)

Originally posted by Flibo
If this is true, then "I lulz at".

There is no way it can be done with human hands, not sure if even a script can do it. Yeah, maybe you can get like 500-600 pre with script, but that won't get you anywhere.


Yes.

Edit: just watch wRath and k3g's movie. there is a scene on cg_industry where he drops down from a high place, then doing some doubleducks and "jumping" a 240 jump with it or something. Thats how this could be used, with perfect ground strafes you could reach 2000 speed which would make a lot of more distance then 240 units. But anyways, i saw raver on public and people told him :"hey raver, do edark jump 2" and then he started to groundstrafe, well it didn't work, but I guess raver has the same understand of edark jump 2 than i do. edark jump 2 is absolutely not doable for a human and like we saw, it's even hard to get a script for that, that produces that much speed.

cC|Nikolaa21/12/2008 14:51(edited 21/12/2008 14:51)

Since no1 of you knows (exluding raver, SchlumPF, eMTi, NumB and of course eDark) why are you still guessing?

eMTi21/12/2008 16:05

good question :)

DiDo-Grecord holder21/12/2008 16:39

they try to annoy them :F

Z0ck3rOO721/12/2008 19:43

uhm i dont think groundstrafing + jumping is EJ#2, cuz as already said 1000 times, if you use +jump and your speed is >300, your speed falls down to 250u/s (or 240, dunno exactly)...

tjubby21/12/2008 20:51

Zocker chrizzo said you have to do a jb aswell, but there is only one problem with that theory. When your doing a jb your speed will drop down to 150 u/s orso so I cant really see how that's going to work?

AJIgna21/12/2008 21:04(edited 21/12/2008 21:06)

That's why they say that you have to do an allMighty JB ! XD....

Ontopic: I am 99% sure that you have to do a jb at the end because i remember some people saying that this technique would only work 4 Ljs... and in the jb you dont get a lot of height but your jump still last for 0.74xxx seconds

Originally posted by [ISL
MAx]
Since no1 of you knows (exluding raver, SchlumPF, eMTi, NumB and of course eDark) why are you still guessing?


coz itz Phunny ^.^

NeMiQ2221/12/2008 21:42(edited 21/12/2008 21:44)

I think jahasunsa's demo shows what many people think about EJ#2. Your speed (1500-2000) units is so huge that you don't need to jump but only doubleduck provides you enough heigh to jump >270 units. The biggest problem is to gain that speed which is impossible for human hands and scripters as well with only groundstrafing.
This jump is only theoretical and until someone posts a demo of it without script and shows us that's possible to increase speed from zero to 2000 only with groundstrafing it's senseless saying that it destroys KZ and almost all maps. It's like saying that I have bomb made from fly's shit and I will destroy whole world. Theoretically there is big potencial of energy in every material but we can't get it. (Cold fusion)

NOEL21/12/2008 23:32

or like saying the big hadron collider will eventually create a black hole and suck the whole world into it.. because two rocks or whatever are getting smashed into eachother.. lmao

Likeyou28/12/2008 14:21(edited 28/12/2008 14:24)

Watch Fof's kzno_xtremeblock demo in 1/4 speed you will realise that he wasen't climbing the first block HE WAS FLYING (surfing)

c-walker`28/12/2008 14:23

Originally posted by pauliux343
Watch Fof's kzno_xtremeblock demo in 1/4 speed you will realise that he wasen't climbing the first block HE WAS FLYING

yep, with slowmo -_-

itachi^28/12/2008 14:30

freakin release it its not worth keeping secret coz nobody can do it anyway... stop acting like you have big bawls pl0x and the first part isnt new and secret bibo knew it for 2 years LOL

zyllEE28/12/2008 15:00(edited 28/12/2008 15:00)

I know how it works lulz, its uber impossible to make it without script.. and even with script its hard to do. I don't know why they keep it a secret..

Likeyou28/12/2008 15:03

Originally posted by .=.´zyllEE`.=.
I know how it works lulz, its uber impossible to make it without script.. and even with script its hard to do. I don't know why they keep it a secret..

So why you can't to tell us the secret

Likeyou28/12/2008 15:46

Interwie with numB happy reading

I know that this LJ technique is getting more and more bigger. Do you think it's a good thing for this to happen ? More and more people are starting to lj and I would dare to say that they forgot what KZ really means. You consider that in time from climb community it will be longjump community ? Even though many people today believe this thing.

I agree that people are forgetting what KZ really is. But admins will never allow XJ to become Xlj. Those who think at this, should forget it or create there own community of longjumps. And of course it's bad... For example when I found sb (slide-bug) technique ' no one didn't care and most of people even said, that it's old, not even looking on the demos... But when FoF said in public about the double-countjump technique who is also known for some persons like eDark-Jump category 1, people were like going crazy... But I can say one thing for sure - even if someone will make 295 units jump from already known techniques (what is possible if including 18 units-bug landing), he won't own KZ! There is only one way too own KZ with longjumps - it's eDark-Jump category 2, that is extremely private and has no prestrafe limit (sv_maxvelocity is the limit). But people won't ever find it out, because it includes too more private techniques (both are uber hard & are still in secret & found by me ). Anyway, what I wanted to say - it's bad that people care mostly about longjumps. They won't own KZ from it unless they will find the category 2, thing that is almost impossible, because they have to think in absolutely other way & while only longjumps are in there head, they won't get it. I'm a bit mad, that the most popular & main thing at the moment is longjumps, but I don't care much, because chances that it will become KZ itself are uber low.

What one minute. Are you saying that there are another two techniques and nobody from public knows about them ? Can you tell us what those two techniques can do ? It's about longjump or it has nothing to do with this ? And from how long those techniques are discovered ?

Yes, there are two more undiscovered techniques, in combination of what you get eDark-Jump category 2. Of course some people know them (not only me), but I won't say the nicknames. Those two techniques fool the engine. And look like already known two techniques, but only look like them, so if someone will do them on public, no one will realize what is what, unless will have showkeys enabled for one and will understand that it's not a server bug for another. Are they about longjumps... Of course not - does it look like I'm so happy from longjumps? How long... Ah... Hard question... First time when someone said in public that there is some eDark-Jump... Anyway, someone said that and right after it, me and FoF were g33king longjumps 2 and find it out. In some weeks we found it out. Then later I thought... But how on earth... It's only 300 pre... Someone is hiding something... So was trying again and again too find something new by my own. Later I gave up + eDark said in public, that eDark-Jump isn't so good how he thought, so people forgot about it. Then maybe in a month I was fooling around at gigablock (searching for fast sc's in the standard way and some tjs). And suddenly made something weird... Had no demo... Asked eDark, but he asked a demo... I was trying too repeat it - no result. So I gave up. Then again playing somewhere in public, was making one it really often. Said him - I have no demo, but I'm sure, that it's possible. So we agreed without having no logical explanation how it works with the engine... Of course I said it to a good friend about this. He said that while spectating one pro-jumper, that jumper made the same thing with demo (on lan), but it was long time ago - demo deleted. Later (won't say how), but found out second one. Didn't said about it to eDark, because he was really busy in those times. Later when I just said - without proves, we agreed that it's possible. Then I was amazed, how much techniques you can find out not g33king longjumps. So I wanted more and more. Suddenly I combined those two techniques and found out, that you can get 2000prestrafe with it. So I called it eDark-Jump category 2. Don't know why - probably because I think that he already knew about it, so he needs too get the honor. Maybe sometime ,someone will find it and will call it another way, but for me it always will be the eDark-Jump category 2.

It's a long story' This new techniques that you're talking about' '?eDark-Jump category 2'? will revolutionize the KZ scene ? Are you hoping that with this discover people will forget about longjumping ? And how long this new category will remain in secret ?

New techniques won't revolutionize KZ world. Except eDark-Jump category 2 - just imagine people jumping ( 2000 * 0.723 ) units... It's omg... With this technique you can slide up from the start button of the gigablock right on the dragons head and then sliding up there again up too the finish button... It's only 9 seconds... So I really hope, that this technique won't ever get on public - it's not only longjumps, but if map contains at least one tine slide wall - it's already a shortcut. I hope that it will remain secret for ever, but it's impossible... So when someone will find and/or say it in public (like raver once said eDark-Jump category 1 in XJ forums), it will be almost the end - everyone will start g33king those two techniques, to combine them in one, what will be the end of kreedz, because every map contains or a slide wall (even start button on most) or uber sc for like 500 units long...

Page 8 of 13