277+ LJ Pre possible? hell yeah!

Started by pontus :)
06/11/2008 17:47
Page 1 of 1
pontus :)06/11/2008 17:47


Distance: 248.538803 MaxSpeed: 336.277679 PreStrafe: 277.817596 Strafes: 7 Sync: 77, i also got one with 277.996, its kz_legal_settings 1 and cl_sidespeed 400! I didnt think it was possible before :P

Kevlarrrr06/11/2008 17:51

and thats a 248 jump how?

cC|SpiNe06/11/2008 18:22

277 pre isn't exactly new news :)

Grrr06/11/2008 18:54

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?108065.0

kolobok07/11/2008 03:55

278 pre with lj-poss
I did this

PepoMerca07/11/2008 05:01

lol didnt u know it¿?

yYy.Je PR@BR@07/11/2008 06:19

Originally posted by pontus :)
Distance: 248.538803 MaxSpeed: 336.277679 PreStrafe: 277.817596 Strafes: 7 Sync: 77, i also got one with 277.996, its kz_legal_settings 1 and cl_sidespeed 400! I didnt think it was possible before :P

omg oO wow , crazy OOOoOOOooooOO!!!

KaerN07/11/2008 08:14

someone told me we can do 277 pre in lj with making pre with the wall.

then i mean: U go forward with the wall, smoothly mouse etc. Cant remember though, but its possible :D

spr1n mapper07/11/2008 11:45

Originally posted by robind2
someone told me we can do 277 pre in lj with making pre with the wall.

then i mean: U go forward with the wall, smoothly mouse etc. Cant remember though, but its possible :D


u can do 278 that way and its kinda useless coz u wount be able to make good 1st strafe

Neo[a]25/12/2008 09:25

Distance: 250.153198 MaxSpeed: 328.019104 (51.011) PreStrafe: 277.007995 Strafes: 6 Sync: 82
I did this prestrafe more than 5 times but its useless

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.