Conrtollable Fakeplayer plugin help

Started by mdq
07/11/2008 09:07
Page 1 of 1
mdq07/11/2008 09:07

Hi I need some help to install this plugin.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=29819&highlight=bot+fakeplayer

I try to install all he say there but I didn't work...

can anyone help me?? I'v installed cs default Install xj server, Fakemeta module (I have problems with this I think...) and then the plugin but I cant use the amx_****

I edit the plugins.ini too but nothing...

cC|Stewie!07/11/2008 17:06

post the output of these commands:

rcon amxx plugins
rcon amxx modules

FLR09/11/2008 00:42

just try to write amx_botadd .
I did not look at the link, but i assume it is potti.
Atleast thats the problem for me, the plugin still works.

mdq11/11/2008 13:47

stewie what do you meand with "output"??

when I type amx_botadd its an unknow command (it's pottis plugin)

NumB11/11/2008 21:48

Bentski had the same idea, but it failed (he actidentally overwrote the plugin). =P

mdq13/11/2008 13:27

Originally posted by NumB
Bentski had the same idea, but it failed (he actidentally overwrote the plugin). =P


so... Is there any plugin to controll a bot?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.