Raptor22 - minimovie

Started by NeMiQ22
07/11/2008 13:43
Page 1 of 1
NeMiQ2207/11/2008 13:43(edited 07/11/2008 13:44)

Hi, this is my minimovie. Nothing special, just wanna try some effects and transitions in vegas. Hope you'll like it, if not please write down what I did wrong to avoid that in the future. :)

Length: 04:08
Size: 136 MB
Resolution: 800x500
Encoding: XviD
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWV0k8eJ1E&fmt=18# (youtube)
Link 2: http://raptor22.hostujem.sk/Raptor22_minimovie.rar (my FTP)

cHoseN ♥07/11/2008 13:51

Liked the movie, not too many effects, and that's good.

prof. chosen07/11/2008 14:01

intro text was way too long, this spotlight thingy is overused, colours weren't enjoyable, rest was ok. just a bit too much slow motion and more standing on "normal" ground than doing tricks.

kaynerecord holder07/11/2008 14:03

I liked this.. good good good..

9/10 ( i dont like edgebugs :E)

.=.´3pac`.=.07/11/2008 14:14

I liked it, good job

BLT^_^07/11/2008 14:37(edited 07/11/2008 14:38)

idk, this movie has something that other movies dont .. i really liked it .

the only thing that i wouldn't show is the 5 or 6 edgebugs with fps_max 22 :P .


Nice music .
8/10 :D .

NR|spr*07/11/2008 14:50

nice music nice editing it like it gj

7/10

NeMiQ2207/11/2008 15:41

Thx guys.

chosen. I'm only learning with vegas, this is my second movie made in vegas. At first I have to learn how to do basics and then start creating own inovative stuff.

BLT yea it's with lower fps but it's stilll quite hard to do 6 edgebugs in row. :)

qewi07/11/2008 15:45

i liked it, except for the low fps edgebugs ;$

yYy.Je PR@BR@07/11/2008 16:15

u maked my day... thx

kunqui07/11/2008 16:48

its a real wr edgebug.
gj raptor.

$iw07/11/2008 17:23

really nice movie i liked it, except the 22 fps edgebugs

zyllEE07/11/2008 18:29

nice one raptorZZzz

NOEL07/11/2008 18:30(edited 07/11/2008 18:31)

Wow, this was fucking good man. Really didn't expect it to be THIS good, and the soundtrack fitted aswell. Thumbs up :)

PepoMerca08/11/2008 00:05

raptor the link of ftw doesnt work :S

NeMiQ2208/11/2008 01:16

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wgpbbb

ehlak08/11/2008 02:15

not bad =) but I think you can do it better if you want ;)
Music 7/10
Jumps 6/10
Edit 5/10

PepoMerca08/11/2008 02:45

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wgpbbb

tnx dude, cool movie!

pLaguE^08/11/2008 04:34

gj raptor love the ebs :)

Inzeer08/11/2008 08:23

very nice movie ! wtf wr in edgebug ? :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.