standup bhop

Started by scorefax
08/11/2008 16:31
Page 1 of 1
scorefax08/11/2008 16:31

I have used the "search" function, but all links in this thread were broken, and there was still no good explanation for the standup bhops, so i opened this thread.

I just would like to know, if somebody has the time , to explain it to me , or to post some links here, because out of this tutorial http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=S99EvtyEU40 i didnt learn anything

so i would be very happy if you could explain it, or post some links

thank you very much

zhady Tournament #208/11/2008 17:53

Jump and duck, rls duck before you're about to land and jump again.

scorefax08/11/2008 18:02

do i have to jump and release duck at the same time?

Sw1ft108/11/2008 18:07

that guide does indeed do a bad job of explaining it. as zhady said you just jump, start holding duck whenever, and when youre about to land you release duck and jump at the same time.

scorefax08/11/2008 18:11

ok thank you

but isnt it also a bit lucky , to release and jump at the exactly same time?

midian08/11/2008 19:07

I release duck slightly earlier then I jump.

cheche08/11/2008 19:35

Originally posted by scorefax
ok thank you

but isnt it also a bit lucky , to release and jump at the exactly same time?


Just practice it and it will become natural by time.

scorefax08/11/2008 19:37

i hope :D:D
i just thought it would be easier , for example if you must scroll your mwheeldown to duck like this^^
but if its with space its much harder,

scorefax08/11/2008 19:48

btw thank you
i didnt think that i would get answers so fast

cheche08/11/2008 20:11(edited 08/11/2008 20:12)

Originally posted by scorefax
i hope :D:D
i just thought it would be easier , for example if you must scroll your mwheeldown to duck like this^^
but if its with space its much harder,


It just feels hard in the beginning because you don't have right feeling for it.

Just like the 230block when you first started longjumping.

scorefax09/11/2008 10:14



Just like the 230block when you first started longjumping.




ok
thank you very much, now i know finally how to do it

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/11/2008 14:21

Originally posted by midian
I release duck slightly earlier then I jump.


Ye, that's the way. Not at the same time.

psh's standup-guide rox! (because I recorded the jump there :()

scorefax09/11/2008 16:57

but the musics sucks :X

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.